Reason I like some of my Russian women friends

they don't mind if I own guns, knives, swords and other things that are fun, esp sword use

Drakhen

BAMF
They can spin a sword in a circle. Great. Can they make a clean cut with one?

OP
OP
Cisco San Jose
I own two of those Kizlyar Saber Shashka swords that are 100% Russian hand made.

This is the swords I own, way cheaper than my Japanese Katana sword

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
All I have is one Hattori Hanzo samurai sword.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
You're low rez AND low speed but no one is complaining.

Drakhen

BAMF

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I was pleasantly surprised to see an Armenian chick fighting on the UFC 234 card last night.
She lost because she was a stand-up and her opponent was an excellent grappler. So the whole fight was on the ground.
But she was a beautiful example of Armenian women.

Not quite Russian women related.
But close by.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...there is only one "good" kind of Russian...:shocked:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I really liked your Russian woman feinds too, cisco' and almost bought the last sword at Amazon...I just barley forced meself not to...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I have been enjoying the favor of Russian women myself.. their flavor and style suit my tastes.

OP
OP
Cisco San Jose
like I said this year 2019 is the year of the Russian women and Asian women esp if they are FOB or JOJ. They don't have that ME TOO American women thing and they enjoy real men.
The Russian woman on the right of me Yana, her grand mother was a Russian sniper, the Russian woman on the left Victoria is from Kazakhstan closer to Mongolia and is a software engineer. My Chinese friend is a multi-millionare and is a car collector and military vehicle collector, he has a tank and almost bought a Russian tank T38, he is the guy that introduced me to Jacques Littlefield who once had the worlds largest collection of Military Tanks based out of Portola Valley
Victoria Birthday Party Dec 8 2018 copy.jpg

tank and grom.JPG

whitepower

John 3:16
Who's the beefy broad with the bangs in the middle? She looks mongolian.

Yea, I've had my asshole rimmed by a few russian broads in the recent past. That's about all they're good at, that and drinking.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it's still there...it looks like a lot of swords in one...

...are they always carried in pairs or is that just for demos...???...

1550011438422.png
1550011557752.png

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
I hear they got a new "barn find" section. Wander into the Smack House...IF you think youre a tough guy! Go ahead... I dare ya!:bomb::8ball::moon::muttering:
The "smackhouse" is where I ruffled little Oliviér's feathers and he deleted my post on PK's ancient thread on where she used to work on TV news.

Haven't been back because I have zero use for tiny men with a delete button.

Ask Lee Pritchard for his views on the subject.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
AND I got a little weary watching Oliviér and Slowest Busa Anywhere swap snowballs.

It was like watching LS and his twin brother jack off into each others mouths and then french kiss.

OP
OP
Cisco San Jose
...it's still there...it looks like a lot of swords in one...

...are they always carried in pairs or is that just for demos...???...

View attachment 16681
View attachment 16682
The guy that sold me these swords and gets them from Russia called me from NY and said they are Real Russian hand made sword like it was made centuries ago and carbon was added to the metal and sharp as F, the closest you can get to these Russian made swords in price range are $1,800 and above. These swords are serial numbered and will go up in valve esp if you chop some one's hand off who is trying to sneak into your house via the windows.

this is listed on their sales ad
Kizlyar sword-saber Shashka TKV-1 is a traditional weapon of Russian Cossack's. This genuine Russian hand handmade saber forged in Kizlyar manufacture. Considered to be a cold weapon and serialized for Russian market. Features walnut handle with Brass and leather finishes and polish stainless steel blade. Wood and leather sheath with belt attachment. The saber is 100% handmade and the blade is made from special purpose 50 x 14 MF steel (55-57 HRC). The steel is a high carbon (0.5%) rust resistant (14% Chromium) type, which has undergone a special 3-step heat treatment process. The blade comes sharp from the factory and is battle ready; it also features a triple grooved blade that runs along its full length to improve its lateral strength.

Daggers and swords of "Kizlyar" - this is not an imitation product, but the real serialized battle weapons. All daggers, sword and shashka are made in compliance with their historic background. Battle Cossack swords and daggers, presented by Kizlyar factory, are cold weapons. Blade of daggers and swords runs true the entire length of the handle that filled with epoxy resin.

NOTE: Kyzliar sword are not a toy, it's a handmade combat sword made for battle or hunting comes with very sharp blade. Please keep it in safe place to avoid accidents.

Oh by the way looking up the History of Russian weapons cold weapons are not to be sold out side of Russia or imported, which is confusing since my friend can buy a Russian tank with no problem, I guess a tank is HOT weapon, either stolen from the Russian Amory or the engine runs hot.

I guess this is how the sword is made maybe.

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
1550034555252.png

...you are not wearing pants in this photos, are you...:confused2:

Top Bottom