Rasmussen poll,,sez,,, Trump ain't,,, a racist

Z

BAMF+
:lol:

:neo:

Fewer voters believe President Trump is racist and more believe he’s attacked as a racist only for political purposes, according to a poll taken after the fake news media launched a jihad to destroy the president over tweets aimed at the extremist Democrats known as “The Squad.”

In a Rasmussen poll of 1,000 likely voters taken on Monday and Tuesday, a full day after Trump blasted the Squad — which is made up of Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) — all the important numbers have moved Trump’s way.

To begin with, Trump’s overall job approval rating moved a net eight points in his direction since Monday — from 46 percent to 50 percent approval; and from 52 percent to 48 percent disapproval.

Those who believe Trump is racist dropped from 50 percent in January of 2018, to 47 percent today. A plurality of 49 percent do not believe Trump is racist.

:hissyfit:

The most interesting number comes from those who say Trump’s “opponents are accusing him of racism only for political gain.” Since January of last year, that number surged from 43 percent to 49 percent.

Try as the fake news media will, the American people no longer trust or believe them (nor should they). And as these polls show, the president has come out on top once again, even after the media came together to group tackle him. But once again they did so using lies and criticisms that do not hold up to the facts.

The only way the establishment media appear to be able to move public opinion is … against the establishment media.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/07/17/nolte-poll-shows-media-attack-on-trump-squad-tweets-backfired/

OP
Z

Z

BAMF+

Ed

It's going to be tough to slag her- immigrant, female, "of color"... I'm sure the opposition is already looking under every rock for a story about how Murray didn't flush the toilet once or left the porch light on.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
The name-recognition the GOP has given Ocasio-Cortez (even though it's mostly been negative) is likely going to be more than enough to keep her in office for quite a while. She's not subject to a national vote, but, rather, that of a comparatively small district which she crushed by taking 78% of the turnout last year. What anyone else outside of her district thinks of her means nothing as far as a congressional seat goes.

Another Dem might have the chance to beat her in a primary (which is basically how she won her seat in the first place- the actual election was just a formality once she won the Dem nomination), but a Rep is going to be a real long shot, regardless of ethnicity (especially with Ocasio-Cortez being of Puerto Rican descent- she already represents her constituency as far as that goes). Voters in her district tend to pull the 'D' lever no matter whose name is next to it.

The recent national poll showing AOC way down in popularity with voters in, say, Alabama or West Virginia, has zero meaning for her at her current level- if she decides to go for the Senate or higher, it's a different story as she'll have to appeal to a much larger and more diverse group, but not now.

RobBase

BAMF
Yeah, but if she pisses Pelosi off enough, watch how the DNC money flows to primary her ass.

rumble phish

BAMF+
The name-recognition the GOP has given Ocasio-Cortez (even though it's mostly been negative) is likely going to be more than enough to keep her in office for quite a while. She's not subject to a national vote, but, rather, that of a comparatively small district which she crushed by taking 78% of the turnout last year. What anyone else outside of her district thinks of her means nothing as far as a congressional seat goes.

Another Dem might have the chance to beat her in a primary (which is basically how she won her seat in the first place- the actual election was just a formality once she won the Dem nomination), but a Rep is going to be a real long shot, regardless of ethnicity (especially with Ocasio-Cortez being of Puerto Rican descent- she already represents her constituency as far as that goes). Voters in her district tend to pull the 'D' lever no matter whose name is next to it.

The recent national poll showing AOC way down in popularity with voters in, say, Alabama or West Virginia, has zero meaning for her at her current level- if she decides to go for the Senate or higher, it's a different story as she'll have to appeal to a much larger and more diverse group, but not now.
Blah, blah, blah... :roll:

What has she done for her district? Not a whole heck of a alot, except run off the jobs Amazon was bringing in. While she's grandstanding, her district gains nothing.

I don't think it'll be too hard to bump her out.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

She's well-known in a district that votes Dem- if there's not another viable Dem challenger (and I doubt one will try to primary her in 2020 if they haven't started already), a Rep isn't going to win the district.

The residents in her district (most of whom were never going to work for Amazon) didn't want to get priced out of their neighborhood through increased rent (which is the story of a lot of places in NYC) which would likely have happened had Amazon settled there- most of them don't own their own homes or condos.

Sorry to point out the reality of the situation.:lol:

I imagine AOC will be around for a long time. She's just getting started, learning, making waves, but she is a lifer not some fly by night blowhard. I predict she will still be a government employee the day she gets to spit on Trump's grave.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It's not like she ran as a moderate and then became a progressive the day after she was elected- she ran on a progressive platform and won. No viable Dem candidate wants to try to primary her only to lose- I'll be very surprised if one tries it. NY holds primaries in June- if anyone has plans to step up and challenge her, they'd better do it soon.

Look how many times Ted Kennedy go re-elected even after committing murder.
Even worse at the local level, people park in their positions forever pretty much uncontested. And if someone tries to step up against them usually they become the target of corruption. Same party or not.

BigGar

high on placebo
Blah, blah, blah... :roll:

What has she done for her district? Not a whole heck of a alot, except run off the jobs Amazon was bringing in. While she's grandstanding, her district gains nothing.

I don't think it'll be too hard to bump her out.
She will be in congress until she is a very old woman.

There is as much chance of a Republican beating her as there is of a Republican being voted mayor of San Francisco. There is next to zero chance of her being primaried by another Democrat as well. I'm sure her district is eating up all of the popularity and attention she's getting.

Her representation of the true nature of the Democratic is nothing but a positive for the other side; right, middle, or even moderate lefty. Kind of like when we give an idiot here all the rope he needs to show his ass. It's like duc is looking out for us :)

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
AOC is a fucking puppet... she is doing what her masters want. She beat Crowley...has anyone seen anything he did or legislated??
And the real estate stability assumption...hahahaha

Stetson

BAMF
47% of the country thinking the president is a racist is better than 50%, but it still really isn't anything to start to start doing cartwheels about.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
47% of the country thinking the president is a racist is better than 50%, but it still really isn't anything to start to start doing cartwheels about.
Plus there's a 3-point margin-of-error.

Trump is down a point on approval today- back to 49% on Rasmussen, which, as it usually does, has him higher than any other poll. He never really moves up or down much on it- he basically bounces between 45-50, occasionally moving a point or two above or below those margins. Rasmussen polls 'likely voters', which tend to skew a couple points to the right (just like polls that use 'all voters' tend to skew to the left).

I wonder what the polls would indicate if they didn't include shitholes like NY and Commiefornia?

Stetson

BAMF
I'd like to give her a necklace to match those pearl earrings. :inlove1a::inlove1a::inlove1a::inlove1a:

I've got Susan Collins and Chellie Pingree representing my state, both skanks. AOC is gorgeous.........

She puts the T & A back in Representative Democracy

OP
Z

Z

BAMF+
:dash2: One could only,,,, hope,,, :ducmanic:

dat stickin yer dick,, in her mouth,, :wink2:

would shut her,, da fuck,,,,,, up............... :yahoo:

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
She really needs to do pron.
They are nice and I suspect she must not be getting the satisfaction she needs. Lets be misoginistic here... the only policies we want to see are the aerolas... if she has eraser nips complimented by large pepperonis capable of printing thru blouse and brassire she can campaign in my district...lol

Top Bottom