Rape by Deception

Pelon

BAM
It's a crime? What bullshit-she didn't exercise due diligence

A Palestinian man was sentenced to eighteen months in prison in Israel this week for leading a Jewish woman to believe he was Jewish in order to sleep with her. His crime? "Rape by deception." As a judge explained, "If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she never would have cooperated." So watch out, guys who try to get laid by pretending to be wealthier, smarter, kinder, healthier, younger, older, more popular, more romantic, more important, less stingy, less bald, or less married than you actually are — i.e., everyone.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/07/how_often_is_sex_not_rape_by_d.html?

• Red
Reactions: Red

quiver

BAMF
It's a crime? What bullshit-she didn't exercise due diligence

A Palestinian man was sentenced to eighteen months in prison in Israel this week for leading a Jewish woman to believe he was Jewish in order to sleep with her. His crime? "Rape by deception." As a judge explained, "If she hadn't thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she never would have cooperated." So watch out, guys who try to get laid by pretending to be wealthier, smarter, kinder, healthier, younger, older, more popular, more romantic, more important, less stingy, less bald, or less married than you actually are — i.e., everyone.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/07/how_often_is_sex_not_rape_by_d.html?
i'm kinda surprised that the case was prosecuted.

false claims have made it exceedingly difficult to get a d.a. to listen to much less process or make it worth their while to prove.

generally, they won't prosecute a case that may not or doesn't have enough evidence.

torn clothes, medical reports, number of stitches the victim received, pictures, studies, samples, dna tests, may be lost, misplaced, misfiled or be inconclusive. especially if the violent perpetrator is from a important family.

regardless of the physical evidence of a violent crime or "misdeed".

it happens.

rape and sex have very little to do with each other, it has nothing to do with what you wear, who, what or how you are or aren't personally.

rape is more about power and control.

Last edited:

Richard

BAMF
I don't see a Palestinian man getting justice in an Israeli court, not matter what the crime.

If it'd been a Palestinian woman and an Israeli man, the case would never have been prosecuted.
Good point.

Although, I'd look for a Palestinian man to get justice in an Israeli court before I'd look for an Israeli to get justice in a Muslim court, anytime, anywhere.

Rusty Nuts

Building things in Paradise, and drinking JD
Website
harleypeople.org
In the old days I promised not to come in them and of course, did.

Is that deception?

I told them I was a spy and it was a matter of National Security for them to fuck me.

Is that deception?

This broad was stupid enough to fall for a line........

fatum-3

BAMF
WTF, gotta have her sign a consent order b/4 you get a little pussy now?

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I saw a show that said if you've ever had sex with a woman by using alcohol or coercion, that can be considered rape.

Ever? Try "always".

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Whenever im somewhere and it doesn t go my way, I pull out the joo card...

"MY PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED!"

Pat830

BAMF
Had a neighbor that was a notary. They moved a couple years ago. People would stop by their house all the time at all hours wanting something notarized. Mostly vehicle sales. It looked like a pain in the ass.

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Top Bottom