Random Videos

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Not to discount the ill conceived pass but, if the the turn signal bulb in the car was even working...
...and with no traffic oncoming, why did the car need to come to a nearly complete stop to turn from the highway?
I'd be willing to bet if it had been an 18 wheeler coming up behind the turning car that;
they would have signaled long before the turn and gotten right the fuck out of the way.
Unless they have a death wish or really are that oblivious to their surroundings.

Rider was certainly not paying close enough attention, just the same.

Just so much speculation since none of us has the full picture of what happened leading up to the impact...
...from each pilot's perspective.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
I think the signal light was functioning. Any car I've driven since the 90's has a high frequency audible when a bulb is fried, and that turn signal sounded fine

As far as signaling and turning in, I can't find fault with the cage driver

Wretch

amazingly graceful
...from the limited perspective you have.

I've had plenty of vehicle experience with bulbs being out but the flasher still clicking as normal.
Sometimes, they click faster when a bulb is out and sometimes they don't.

Was the tail light lens clean and unobstructed?

You can't tell so, you guess that all is functioning properly.

What's the rule for signalling a turn from a busy thoroughfare?

50 yards, 75 yards or 100 yards?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The more I think about this video, the more I begin to believe it was intentional.

No gasp or exclamation of shock or startle, calmly puts on parking brake and gets out.

The slow rate of speed coming up to the turn to the point of almost going past it.

Knowing they had video rolling and wanted the hits/likes on their masterpiece chance "accident".

Yeah, I think it was a setup as that is the way the local scammers around here do it.
They look to catch someone distracted so they can file a claim and collect the money.

I look for these setups and have caught a few trying to suck me/others into hitting them.
I pay a lot closer attention on the road though.

I can't help but do so.

Top Bottom