Random Videos

Wretch

amazingly graceful
If anything screams free post it's the beyond outdated, some well over a year ago, ADD readymade 5-10 second clips you post in here.

I try to share cool shit to look at for other gear heads, mechanics with brain damage and science minded individuals.
Not in here though because you've already smeared your shit on the walls.

However, you don't have to like what I post, nor I yours.

You keep sticking to your letter of the law rules though, really...

...if you can stay focused long enough, you poor dear.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
If anything screams free post it's the beyond outdated, some well over a year ago, ADD readymade 5-10 second clips you post in here.

I try to share cool shit to look at for other gear heads, mechanics with brain damage and science minded individuals.

These ‘random’ threads are all vapid thoughtless waste of board storage and bandwidth, that’s the whole point of this thread

You think others here aren’t capable of finding their own needs and interests on YouTube? :roll:

Labs is about posting ones own thoughts, not nonsensical hotlinking to external websites without context

Wretch

amazingly graceful
These ‘random’ threads are all vapid thoughtless waste of board storage and bandwidth, that’s the whole point of this thread

You think others here aren’t capable of finding their own needs and interests on YouTube? :roll:

Labs is about posting ones own thoughts, not nonsensical hotlinking to external websites without context
Look, you post whatever vapid waste of space shit you wish to post and the rest of us will do the same, deal?
I'll adjust my settings to make you more enjoyable to read, starting now.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
10 to 15 seconds is all about what I'm willing to 'waste' my time for a video

So I prefer this thread, the original and board sanctioned thread. Whereas each page of the Hapo Hapo 'look at me' free post thread can amount to several hours of viewing

Fuck that

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench

"Brain dead mechanic"?

Ed

...to each his own...

...I would prefer some one who actually loves us and has our back to an opportunistic freeloader...

...not to be all profiling n' shit but dogs tend to fall into the former group and cats the later...
Yep, to each his own... I enjoy pets as pets, not as salve for my emotional well-being :up:

Top Bottom