Random Video 2.0

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I would have laid my head down too.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Would You look at these freaks... i can't believe how nice the cops are being... using dremmel tools to cut the protesters free from the boat...

shit, call the FD and rip that boat to shreds with the jaws of life and a few chain saws... scare the piss outta those protesters.

live now...

Last edited:

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
Why? IDK why there are three different random-video threads.
...because LS is a dik…!?!...

...this one seems to be the most popular despite LS's efforts to pump up the old forgotten ones...

…it triggers him every time anyone posts something here and I figgered it to be a good thing over all because it gets more videos posted...

…I didn't want to say anything so he would keep doing it...

...the Attendant Irony of him posting all those videos and encouraging so many others to do so has been exquisite…

...also the nature of the videos posted tends to be different...

...the old AD thread does not really hang...it would just fall off w/o LS...

...the OG thread is only back because LS dug it up when he saw "my" thread was popular and he wants to fuk that up...LoL......

Last edited:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Pfttt... jhinderliter jhinderliter does that in his sleep.

I wonder if they leave the steering unlocked when they pick up vehicles like this. Actually, now I'm wondering about the entire process.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Pfttt... jhinderliter jhinderliter does that in his sleep.

I wonder if they leave the steering unlocked when they pick up vehicles like this. Actually, now I'm wondering about the entire process.
SOP: Brakes locked so it doesn't roll away on setting it down, steering locked by way of vehicle design, not a prerequisite.

Ground crew rigs load, sometimes also hooks load to hook or the aircrew hooks load.
Helicopter hovers in, ground crew uses probe to ground the helicopter to keep "the lightening" aka static charge from knocking them on their ass and then place sling eye on hook/s.
Ground crew gets clear of load, slings brought tight, load comes light, aircraft leaves with load.

Aircrew, hover in calling to the pilot where load is and where helicopter is in relation to load.
Grounding probe out to ground static charge, shepherds hook used to pick up sling eye and places it on hook/s.
Slings brought tight, load light, clear around aircraft and they are off.

The birds with multiple hooks likely use ground crew more often anymore as the other extra hooks are a bit further from the hole and would be tricky to do from inside the aircraft.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Looks like those Fuckin' Yankees got anther AL pennant...
good luck in the series...

( i become a Yankee fan when my Sox are eliminated )

BestRivaryInSportsBarNone@161

here is a little history of the curse of the Bambino...

Last edited:
Top Bottom