Random Video 2.0

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet allegedly employed rat torture against political opponents during his rule.

The technique was far from the only way that rats were used as instruments of torture. Around the same of Pinochet’s reign of terror in Chile, the military junta in control of Argentina devised a devilish innovation of the process. Instead of placing the rats against the flesh, the Argentines used a telescopic tube to guide the rats inside of a prisoner’s body through the rectum or vagina.

“CIA actively supported the military Junta after the overthrow of Allende,” the report states. “Many of Pinochet’s officers were involved in systematic and widespread human rights abuses....Some of these were contacts or agents of the CIA or US military.”

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...usually when I tell people we are hunting rats they leave us alone...

...just aboot time for a little walk...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
....you just want them to stop ruining the song...Beatles and Led Zep are alike in that regard, IMHO...

...Rod Stewart is the only one to not mess that up eh...

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

In the video, we hear from a CIA officer who tells us, “I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cis gender Millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. . . I am intersectional. But my existence is not a box checking exercise.

I CANT WATCH IT. Pls report

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Look at this set up. I'd probably ruin my back just putting that ramp into play.

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
Look at this set up. I'd probably ruin my back just putting that ramp into play.
I would not consider this a video, :biggrin1a: but an interesting product nevertheless.

64823:up:

• WTF
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom