Random Video 2.0

gsxrian

BAMF
I wonder if they will be so quick to name a street after these model citizens!

Will we get BLM looting?

Will we get Islamaphobia accusations?

.... it will all be blamed on the White guy for doing the videoing.

I think i will share this video with my local Congressman and demand that we ban cars for killing people, far more deaths than guns.

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

the "YOUTUBE ALGORITHM" promoting a pretty chick drummer...

and why do I suspect this another carefully chosen title to show that women can do anything men can do...but look better doing it]

and yes, she is so cute

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I was in an allergy office yesterday getting stuck with a thousand needles and then they have you wait for like 45 minutes to see if you die or not.
While waiting, they hook you with a private room and give you the remote to the NetFlix TV.
I watched this cool MX documentary.

UNCHAINED, which won the Emmy Award for the Best Sports Documentary Film of the year, is the adrenaline-soaked, heart-wrenching story of the birth and boom of the most extreme sport on the planet: Freestyle Motocross (FMX). Directed, produced and written by Paul Taublieb, Emmy-winning filmmaker and one of the co-creators/producers of the X Games, along with Jon Freeman, pioneering filmmaker of Crusty Demons of Dirt, the film follows a group of motocross racers who abandoned conservative racing culture to create a sport and lifestyle all their own. Narrated by Academy Award-nominated Josh Brolin, it features the biggest names in extreme sports, including Travis Pastrana, Brian Deegan, Mike Metzger, Carey Hart and Tony Hawk, all baring their souls in an unprecedented fashion, taking viewers on a cinematic thrill ride.

Top Bottom