Random Video 2.0

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Large Oklahoma Sooner gets his eye socket demolished by little Ben Askren looking mufucker.

Brokenfly

BAMF+
dogs behave like that.
saved a couple dogs over the years when me or a crew member had time to head out the front door and toss water bottles just in front of them while they're running so the movement spooks them towards the side of rail.
cats will just stare at you then at the last moment step over to the side of rail.:D

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Yikes. Every second of that was cringe. What the fuck was that guy even trying to accomplish???

Just saw the Glock owners thing. Those fucking junk assed guns are probably responsible for 99.8% of all accidental discharges. I don't know why anyone ever buys that trash. Probably because Bruce Willis made them cool in Die Hard 2? IDK but man, what a shit gun. It either has a visible hammer or you're a retard for owning it.

• Red
Reactions: Red

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Read the comments. It was a ruger or some shit like that.
Not a glock.
Regardless, people will shoot themselves with all kinds, don t underestimate the stupidity of people.

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Read the comments. It was a ruger or some shit like that.
Not a glock.
Regardless, people will shoot themselves with all kinds, don t underestimate the stupidity of people.
I don't have instafag so I can't read the comments but I still stand by my original statement; Glocks are the dumbest gun design ever.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Just how difficult is it to clear a weapon?

If you cannot properly clear your weapon, without shooting your buddy, it's probably better for you to just have one bullet, on a string, hung around your neck...

...ala Barney Fife.

Top Bottom