Random Video 2.0

gsxrian

BAMF
I had a vulture hit me it the head on my 2016 Kawasaki H2 at about 80 mph, knocked me out, carried on for about 1/2 mile unconscious until i fell off the bike ..... i woke up in an ambulance 30 minutes later, sorry no video.

Stetson

BAMF+
There's tons of these BeamNG crash videos. Games are amazing these days. These are better than real russian crash dashcam vids. :D

Last edited:

Ed

Slo-mo gives you a chance to see a lot of shit you can't otherwise :up: like using the wheelie bar to establish the height for getting up on the rear tires.

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
Alex...... Why was Jesus killed? He went around doing good. He didn't just do good he did really good things. The things he did no man does those things and he NEVER told a single lie. He told the TRUTH all the time. That is why he was killed Alex. It kept them awake at night just knowing he was breathing the air they breathed. There was NOTHING they wanted more than to kill him. There was no one ever like him and no one has ever wated so badly to kill anyone like they wanted to kill Jesus. Stop telling the TRUTH and doing good. It is that simple sir.

Top Bottom