Random meme thread...

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
some here might remember years ago there was a guy (I forgot who) who was making claims of being tight with the Bandito's I think, or some other larger MC. Was really shit talking, making big claims that were edging past threats....then someone posted his house on Google earth.....and he suddenly became very polite.

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
some here might remember years ago there was a guy (I forgot who) who was making claims of being tight with the Bandito's I think, or some other larger MC. Was really shit talking, making big claims that were edging past threats....then someone posted his house on Google earth.....and he suddenly became very polite.
Long story short I did the same thing to a guy over a gun deal he fucked me over on. Wanted to meet in a neutral location to do the deal, I had his cell, and unbeknownst to him, the license plate # on his truck. He was a bad ass on the phone and via txt., but after I sent him pictures of the front of his house. He became quite the gentleman.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Long story short I did the same thing to a guy over a gun deal he fucked me over on. Wanted to meet in a neutral location to do the deal, I had his cell, and unbeknownst to him, the license plate # on his truck. He was a bad ass on the phone and via txt., but after I sent him pictures of the front of his house. He became quite the gentleman.
30(?) years ago I started getting death threats from and "anonymous" person who was making some sort of effort to disguise his voice. He left messages, gonna kill my family kind of stuff. He was a drug dealer who got busted and thought I had something to do with it which I did not.

I finally answered the phone one day, called him by his first name and that I was waiting for his little bitch ass to come over right fucking now and if he didn't I was going to go find him.

That took the wind out of his sails.

Top Bottom