Random meme thread...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
OK. Now I know where that saying ""You can't see the forest for the trees" comes from.

We don't have caravans of illegal immigrants swimming through the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans into this country.
We don't have 10's of thousands walking across the border from Canada. Actually, a lot of Canadians would
consider it an insult to tell them they "want" to cross the border illegally to live here.
We don't have Russians swimming the Bering Sea to live in Alaska.
We might have some Cubans and Haitians making a boat trip through Caribbean but thats manageable.

When I was 8 or 9 years old, my dad taught me how to play chess. When I told him it was sort of boring and not
fun, he said it would be important later on,....not as a game but for how to think and how to deal with situations
in life. At the same time I'm sure you were being taught how to color inside the lines......as evidenced by your
nice picture above.

Here's one more piece of advice for you, courtesy of Don Corleone. Be a man, not a woman or child which is
how you're coming across as.

The "like" button does not do this quote justice... We need a "LOVE" button...

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
yes, i lock all of them, not just the front door and leave the rest of the house open, saying that everything would then be secure.

here´s a reminder of what that looks like……..

View attachment 15469

you seem to be finding this very hard to grasp.
my guess is that Rob just isn't taking your bait on this because if you were to use red arrows to show where the problems are (supported by statistical evidence) then your diagram is backwards. As for the ocean, that is already considered a natural barrier. Yes like walls, oceans can be crossed. I don't think anyone in DHS thinks the walls are 100% effective. The fact is that they are effective though. Effective docent mean 100%.

This map also leave out airports....but then again those have walls.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
the funny thing about that picture is that not only are they going in opposite direction with no possible sense of cooperation.....both of those vehicles are (obviously) rear wheel drive. As metaphors go, this one is really good.

hedgehog

BAMF
Thanks Vinny. It's easy, cause it's common sense.........just like 2+2=4.
Sad that some don't get it and never will.

yes, it is, but that´s why you ended up with trump by ignoring common sense.

according to the DHS more terrorists have been arrested entering the united states from canada than mexico.

according to the DHS, the majority of terrorist suspects detained entered through airports.

according to the DHS, the majority of drugs enter the united states through normal ports of entry in trucks and cars.

and according to your own immigration service, illegal immigration is at a point close to the lowest it has been since 2010.

if trump was serious about security and this was not a vanity project, he wouldn´t have shut down the government and stopped payment to the very departments that are charged with keeping your country secure!

THAT shows a complete lack of common sense!

Top Bottom