Random meme thread...

RobBase

BAMF
Tinhead and warthog,

You have doors and windows on your houses, right?
Any criminal, if he really wanted to, could break into your house anyway, right?
Does that mean you leave your doors and windows open or unlocked?

You both have motorcycles and or cars I assume.
When you go somewhere do you lock the doors or put a bike lock on them,
even though a criminal could steal them if he really wanted to?

Are you really saying that since any criminal/illegal alien can do whatever they want
if they're determined, you and I should make it easier for them to do so??

To morons/liberals like yourselves, what really stings is that thing called "logic."

RobBase

BAMF
You know, replying to you guys brings back memories of when I was a kid reading
Superman comics. It boggles my mind.
Bizarro world.jpg

Which area of our border do the majority of illegals cross? The one between the US and Mexico you dumbass Hedgehole.

RobBase

BAMF
Hey dickhog, I'm waiting for a reponse so I can feel the sting again......

RobBase

BAMF
Hedgeapple, again,.....do you lock the doors or windows in your car or house?
Or do you not, just cause a criminal can get in if they really want to?

hedgehog

BAMF
Hedgeapple, again,.....do you lock the doors or windows in your car or house?
Or do you not, just cause a criminal can get in if they really want to?
yes, i lock all of them, not just the front door and leave the rest of the house open, saying that everything would then be secure.

here´s a reminder of what that looks like……..

1547019113507.png

you seem to be finding this very hard to grasp.

RobBase

BAMF
OK. Now I know where that saying ""You can't see the forest for the trees" comes from.

We don't have caravans of illegal immigrants swimming through the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans into this country.
We don't have 10's of thousands walking across the border from Canada. Actually, a lot of Canadians would
consider it an insult to tell them they "want" to cross the border illegally to live here.
We don't have Russians swimming the Bering Sea to live in Alaska.
We might have some Cubans and Haitians making a boat trip through Caribbean but thats manageable.

When I was 8 or 9 years old, my dad taught me how to play chess. When I told him it was sort of boring and not
fun, he said it would be important later on,....not as a game but for how to think and how to deal with situations
in life. At the same time I'm sure you were being taught how to color inside the lines......as evidenced by your
nice picture above.

Here's one more piece of advice for you, courtesy of Don Corleone. Be a man, not a woman or child which is
how you're coming across as.

whitepower

John 3:16
yes, i lock all of them, not just the front door and leave the rest of the house open, saying that everything would then be secure.

here´s a reminder of what that looks like……..

View attachment 15469

you seem to be finding this very hard to grasp.

Never. For illegals it's just as hard to gain entry into Canada as it is in the US by air or boat. We all know everything is possible in Mexico so for anyone wishing to take the easiest route, Mexico it is! With no wall there are many entry points which allow thousands of illegal entries per day (i saw a tv doc not long ago where they mounted a hidden camera at one of the known entries and counted thousands of illegals entering per day.)
The wall will def put a dent in the illegal crossings and they will have to get more inventive once the wall is up and running.
To say the wall will do nothing is laughable. Are the walls doing a decent job at jails? Do you people leave your windows/doors/garage doors open when you leave the house? Bet you dont...
So it's obviously clear that anyone who dislikes Trump will say "the wall will do nothing"
Snowflakes dont want Trump to honor every promise and this wall is only one of them.

What the fuck would an expat brit non US citizen living on the plain in Spain know about our US border and how WE feel about it anyway?

Top Bottom