Random meme thread...

ZRX4ME

BAMF
she not only supposedly had gun stolen, but lied about it. Another dumbocrat getting away with a crime. She should have been fired, but Orlando PD is/was as corrupt as a PD can get. I know from once being an Orlando cop way back in the day. Most corrupt, politically correct, reverse racist dept ever. I burned them with my resignation and was subsequently blacklisted from getting a job in Orlando ever again(was told by sheriffs office no longer being considered for a job) until I came back in and ripped up my resignation letter before it went to the mayor. So, being 21 and dumb/naive as hell, I did and got a job a few days later.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
she not only supposedly had gun stolen, but lied about it. Another dumbocrat getting away with a crime. She should have been fired, but Orlando PD is/was as corrupt as a PD can get. I know from once being an Orlando cop way back in the day. Most corrupt, politically correct, reverse racist dept ever. I burned them with my resignation and was subsequently blacklisted from getting a job in Orlando ever again(was told by sheriffs office no longer being considered for a job) until I came back in and ripped up my resignation letter before it went to the mayor. So, being 21 and dumb/naive as hell, I did and got a job a few days later.
Mr. Val Demings is the "Mayor" of Orange county.
Anyone notice how the coloureds make up a good part of city governments?

Top Bottom