Random meme thread...

OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
After record early voting turnout in Georgia for the 2022 midterms, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Editorial Board called on President Joe Biden to apologize for his “Jim Crow 2.0” remarks on Georgia’s election voting law. Black voters were the second largest demographic to vote in Georgia with over 700,000 votes. An election official in Georgia said the record numbers at the polls show that there could not be systemic voter suppression.

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Disney....Marvel....DC....they've all gone into the toilet in the last couple years. :fu:
Spoiler alert - the Guardians of the Galaxy thing - first stop for Drax and Mantis is a gay bar. The fucking poster for the thing is them drunk outside said gay bar. This is a Christmas special?

Knives Out; Glass Onion? They made Daniel Craig's character gay. Hugh Grant is is boyfriend. Fucking why? Oh, and you'll never guess but the straight evil white guy did it.

Strange Worlds the new Disney kids movie? All gay, all diverse.

What in the fuck is going on with planet earth? Actually, I know who's responsible but it would violate one of Twitters new policies if I say it out loud.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Spoiler alert - the Guardians of the Galaxy thing - first stop for Drax and Mantis is a gay bar. The fucking poster for the thing is them drunk outside said gay bar. This is a Christmas special?

Knives Out; Glass Onion? They made Daniel Craig's character gay. Hugh Grant is is boyfriend. Fucking why? Oh, and you'll never guess but the straight evil white guy did it.

Strange Worlds the new Disney kids movie? All gay, all diverse.

What in the fuck is going on with planet earth? Actually, I know who's responsible but it would violate one of Twitters new policies if I say it out loud.
I don’t know about the others, but I read earlier today that strange world has absolutely tanked

OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I had one of these for a while before mom took it away. Guess that explains why my little brother glowed in the dark. But it was O.K., I used him for a night light...

During a brief window in 1950-51, children could get the Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab—a kit allowing them to make nuclear reactions at home using ACTUAL RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL.
It was removed from shelves in 1951.

Top Bottom