Random meme thread...

Weed

BAM
Fair enough.

Is it true that he is a Holocaust denier?
The media certainly portrays him as a denier but he says he is not. A court in the UK found against him when he took out a libel suit against Dr. Deborah E. Lipstadt when she wrote a book in which she called him a holocaust denier. In that case Irving represented himself (obviously a mistake) where the Dr had a high powered team funded by Steven Spielberg. I don't know the man so I would only be guessing.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
The media certainly portrays him as a denier but he says he is not. A court in the UK found against him when he took out a libel suit against Dr. Deborah E. Lipstadt when she wrote a book in which she called him a holocaust denier. In that case Irving represented himself (obviously a mistake) where the Dr had a high powered team funded by Steven Spielberg. I don't know the man so I would only be guessing.
Did some googling, the man denies that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, and that it was installed afterwards to attract tourists and the Holocaust was largely orchestrated propraganda by the Jews, who largely brought the situation upon themselves.

Here's a video of his tour through Treblinka, he doesn't think too highly of the Jews:

Top Bottom