Random meme thread...

hedgehog

BAMF
Hardly......you're the one that had to do a "duhhh waddabout" post regarding a meme you didn't like.
actually, no, i posted a meme and squidward was triggered and i replied to him...and that triggered you, but you didn´t have the common sense to look above what i posted.

And you're the cunt that constantly whines about waddabout posts...so yeah, hypocrite AND snowflake cunt would describe you to a T.
...says the bitch whining on the meme thread….here´s something for your sandy vagina....

1567804085080.png

Vegas12

BAMF+
actually, no, i posted a meme and squidward was triggered and i replied to him...and that triggered you, but you didn´t have the common sense to look above what i posted.

...says the bitch whining on the meme thread….here´s something for your sandy vagina....

View attachment 23392
No, cunt...

You had to post a trump meme in response to ED's post about the brother fucking muslim. Hence, the waddabout bullshit you always cry about.

So use the product on yourself....it's obvious you need it more.

RobBase

BAMF
Shithog, just like you and the nonsense that comes from your posts, your memes are not really funny and make no sense to the rest of us that actually have intelligence.

hedgehog

BAMF
Shithog, just like you and the nonsense that comes from your posts, your memes are not really funny and make no sense to the rest of us that actually have intelligence.

I wondered when my pet stalker would chime in.

What you and the other snowflakes ‘don’t find funny’ are apparently the ones that you don’t like and break up the RWNJ circle jerk memes.....your lack of ability to understand simple concepts really is not my problem.

Seems this one is apt for you too.....

1567855815441.jpeg

Website
www.snoopdogg.com

View attachment 23392
Triggered because I stated that Trump doesn't wear a turban?

I just think if you wear your religion on your sleeve... Or head in this case, that you should be held to a higher standard...

We all know trumps a philandering asshole...
Hell thats why i like him.
Because any dude with that much cash knows women dont like him for him.

Last edited:

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...it takes more than cash to swing like Trump...cash just one of the necessary ingredients...and it takes more than sleaze, too...

...ask PeeWee Herman, eh...

...imho the only thing Clinton has on him in that department is that Trump prefers women who have reached pubrety...

Top Bottom