Racial killing...

99% of the people here think its a criminal act what this cops did.
That part was never in question. You're missing the bigger picture, which is why the riots are happening in the first place.

your comment validates the looting and thereby invalidates the problem
My comment did not validate looting at all, I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

My comment does hint at the underlying (one of) reasons for the anger in the first place.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
That part was never in question. You're missing the bigger picture, which is why the riots are happening in the first place.

My comment did not validate looting at all, I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

My comment does hint at the underlying (one of) reasons for the anger in the first place.
who is not taking the killing seriously?

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
If they are attacking a cop car, then yes they are expressing them selves, violently, but expressing them selves. Not my first choice but as long as they are not randomly snuffing cops, I'm not as concerned.

when they are steal booze they are criminals
when they are stealing TVs they are criminals

if they are stealing food, I have no complaints. Better then lighting a cop car on fire.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
bullshit

maybe some of them....maybe...but there's a huge amount of them that are just opportunist bullshit assholes who don't give a fuck about anything other than a fee TV
Goes without saying. They're always there, opportunistic. Any cause is meaningless to them.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I don't care about any of the opportunistic assholes, they will never stand for anything or make a real difference. I DO care about the ones who have just had enough. They are the ones who can effect change, but are continually discouraged and have pretty much given up. They are the real tragedy.

I don't think they have any faith in justice. I can agree with that one. The man is dead, gone.

Whether the killing is taken seriously remains to be seen at sentencing. Will they punish the cop like a black man? Will they even punish him like a white citizen?

Why bet your riot on that one? Odds aren't good on that bet.

I don't think they have any faith in justice. I can agree with that one. The man is dead, gone.

Whether the killing is taken seriously remains to be seen at sentencing. Will they punish the cop like a black man? Will they even punish him like a white citizen?

Why bet your riot on that one? Odds aren't good on that bet.
Whether the killing will be taken seriously will not only be seen at sentencing, but also in police policy/procedure reform to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

Z

BAMF+
Solution would be,, :ducmanic:

alla dem lil nappy heads ,, :mamba:

actually havin,, a FATHER,,, :screama:

dat,,, lived in da house,,,, wit dem,, n' der moma..... :idea:

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Maui, do you think the people are rioting because the killing is not being taken seriously?
I asked you a specific question which you are dodging.

who is not taking this seriously?

You said the reason people are doing this is based on that reason which is a justification for their actions.

You said the reason people are doing this is based on that reason which is a justification for their actions.
I'm not dodging any question, least of all your rhetorical question that you yourself answered. I think everybody, except for the looters and the people more pissed about the looters than the murder (which my original comment was referring to) is taking this case seriously and everybody (pretty much) unanimously agrees the cop committed a crime.

So I ask why - why do you think people are rioting/protesting?

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
It would be nice if the same people upset about property crime were just as upset about police brutality and murder.

Good to know where the priorities are :thumbdown:
I asked who is not taking this seriously, in the context of this statement. You're dodging this so I'll try and make it more clear.

who thinks the looting is a greater offense then the murder? Or in your words, "It would be nice if the same people upset about property crime were just as upset about police brutality and murder."

I'm calling bullshit on this unless you know of people, and not like some obscure white supremacist group with 35 members.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+

historically it's been the cops, judges, courts not taking the killing of black men by cops seriously. That's why we have these uprisings.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I'm not dodging any question, least of all your rhetorical question that you yourself answered. I think everybody, except for the looters and the people more pissed about the looters than the murder (which my original comment was referring to) is taking this case seriously and everybody pretty much unanimously agrees the cop committed a crime.

So I ask why - why do you think people are rioting?
Rioting and looting are two different things. One is motivated by frustration, the other greed. So then rioting and causing protery damage is ok?
In the LA riots during the Rodney King deal, they burned down businesses in their own neighborhoods owned by their neighbors. (except the Chinese ones). When I see a riot on TV theres no way to identify anything other then destruction of other peoples shit who had nothing to do with anything. Do you think Target murdered that man?

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Now that we have clear, undeniable video proof maybe things will be different. Yet, have any of those cops been arrested yet?
I thought I saw where the Mayor called the DA to ask for their arrest. They know who the guys are, they have to be careful that they don't roll them through the streets during the riots. They get a trial, and if called for, they can put at least one of them in the ground. The others can go into general population which may make death look easy.

I asked who is not taking this seriously, in the context of this statement. You're dodging this so I'll try and make it more clear.

who thinks the looting is a greater offense then the murder? Or in your words, "It would be nice if the same people upset about property crime were just as upset about police brutality and murder."

I'm calling bullshit on this unless you know of people, and not like some obscure white supremacist group with 35 members.
Again, I'm not dodging jack shit.

In fact the person who mentioned NOT being taken seriously is Braindead, not me. Perhaps you have us confused.

Please refer to the posts made end of page 1 up to page 2. There's generally two crowds when a story like this pops up - the side that bitches more about the original crime, and the side that bitches more about the resulting property damage from rioting. I'm saying their priorities are out of whack, not that I condone rioting/looting as you suggested earlier.

Rioting and looting are two different things. One is motivated by frustration, the other greed.
Yes, I'm aware there is a difference. No, I don't condone burning down police cars or stealing shit.

I'll ask again - what are they frustrated about? Why are they protesting in the streets? What's the source of anger from?

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Yes, I'm aware there is a difference. No, I don't condone burning down police cars or stealing shit.

I'll ask again - what are they frustrated about? Why are they protesting in the streets? What's the source of anger from?
because they can't drag that cop into the street and put their knee on his neck.

BigGar

high on placebo
I can guarantee there would be rioting, and the attendant looting as well if these four cops were sitting in a jail cell two hours after they killed the guy.

On a separate, but always obvious note, this poor guy would definitely be alive today had he simply complied with the fuckwit cops from the word go, turned around and put his hands behind his back, and sat himself down in the back of the patrol car. Maybe these cops were itching for a fight and tried to get the guy to resist, we'll probably never know that, but the the other 100% truth is that these fucking jackass murderers had no business laying a hand on the guy once he was cuffed and in their control. I hope they all have the pride to hang themselves before trial.

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Until the community stops this rioting madness it will never.....wait.....it's the community that is rioting and destroying itself.

It's a cultural thing. To be expected.

They do it to themselves- from the rioting, property damage and police brutality. All caused by the culture.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I thought I saw where the Mayor called the DA to ask for their arrest. They know who the guys are, they have to be careful that they don't roll them through the streets during the riots. They get a trial, and if called for, they can put at least one of them in the ground. The others can go into general population which may make death look easy.
the mayor called for their arrest, but no arrests have been made. No arrest means unrest.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I can guarantee there would be rioting, and the attendant looting as well if these four cops were sitting in a jail cell two hours after they killed the guy.

On a separate, but always obvious note, this poor guy would definitely be alive today had he simply complied with the fuckwit cops from the word go, turned around and put his hands behind his back, and sat himself down in the back of the patrol car. Maybe these cops were itching for a fight and tried to get the guy to resist, we'll probably never know that, but the the other 100% truth is that these fucking jackass murderers had no business laying a hand on the guy once he was cuffed and in their control. I hope they all have the pride to hang themselves before trial.
Watch all of the videos. He did comply. They handcuffed him immediately.

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"
The rioters are the stupidest of people....
They burn down their shopping centers.
They burn down the houses in their own hood.
They burn down the cars on the street that have NO impact.
They essentially make a cartoon of themselves and the media whores jump right on the spectacle.
They should burn down the affluent neighborhoods where the so called policy makers live, burn down the beautified parks adjacent to city hall so the Chief of Police has to be reminded driving to work of what his people have done. 18 prior complaints about Chauvin and NOTHING WAS DONE.

But no..... George died so some ghetto family can get a gallon of crunk and a new tv.
That is the image that sticks with the rest of the country free shit at Target.
the rest of this story is pure theater...... Maxine Waters, Kapernick, all the fucking clowns. I don't need Pelosis' take on the situation nor do I need Trumps thoughts.

This instance of cops who DGAF is the first time you don't really have a grainy image of someone getting shot, or choke held to death in video that is shot from 50 yards away.
You see George literally die in front of you while several people plead for leniency and George pleads for mercy. He did not pass out on the street, he didn't die in the ambulance he literally dies under that fucking piece of shits knee because of a piece of fucking paper. Not because he fought the cops, not because he bit one of them, but because he wouldn't shut up.

What bothers me most isn't that another person dies at the hands of the police, it really gets under my skin that no one thought to knock that cop off of him. Ten seconds of fresh air could have saved him. The culture in that part of Minneapolis is so heavy handed by the local police that the population (at least those who directly witnessed what happened) is genuinely afraid of the cops. In a different life I was responsible for arresting and handcuffing people. I literally got anxious watching that video the first time as I watched George go flat... I was thinking to myself why hasn't anyone tackled that god damned cop! They never did because they are afraid and don't want to fall under police control themselves.

Those four bitch cops should have turned in their badges and been handcuffed within 30 fucking seconds.
Apparently the cop with the knee problem currently has his home surrounded by "people".

Fuck the Looters and fuck those badged bitches who did nothing about their home grown Gang of Blue.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Is this the " new normal" I keep hearing about on the news?

Bring a gun to a freedom protest...you discredit the message

Bring a torch and steal an Xbox to a racism/ anti-cop protest you discredit the message.

Sorry,. I'm low on white guilt as well as give a fuck.

It was police murder.....the looting is just plain retarded.

Fuck those dirty cops, and fuck those street opportunists just the same🤔

Top Bottom