Racial killing...

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Back in the day when I was a LEO (1980's), You were not permitted to put a knee on someones neck during a takedown. A knee in the ribcage on your way down was suggested. I have noticed in the last decade or so cops putting the knee or foot on a suspects neck. I cant believe we have not had more incidents like this one. I have never understood even in liberal departments, why this takedown technique is ever permitted. Which goes back to the root of why I dislike most cops.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
leo buddy who recently got out of the academy said they teach knee on the back/ribs, and knee on the head for felony takedowns...and SPECIFICALLY never a knee on the neck.

and all of that ends when the suspect is cuffed and otherwise under control. safe to say that cop is fuxored.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
Back in the day when I was a LEO (1980's), You were not permitted to put a knee on someones neck during a takedown. A knee in the ribcage on your way down was suggested. I have noticed in the last decade or so cops putting the knee or foot on a suspects neck. I cant believe we have not had more incidents like this one. I have never understood even in liberal departments, why this takedown technique is ever permitted. Which goes back to the root of why I dislike most cops.
i dont get how anyone with training struggles to take a perp down???

Vegas12

BAMF+

It probably varies by department, and although not a knee, LAPD absolutely trained in using the choke hold in the late 70's and early 80's.....I know since my mom practiced it on me. (she was a cop....not an abusive parent. Lol!!)

Of course when the recipient tapped out, it was over....not so much on the street.

I'm not sure when it was finally not allowed there.

I would think anything cutting off airway OR bloodflow to the brain....which is what I think happened here,....is not permitted in any department. These were rogue assholes.

CID

BAMF+
It's still the Flu.... albeit on steroids. But still just the flu. Catch it you might die 1 in 4400 chance so far. Would I have a better chance with pneumonia...?? who knows....so, for people like you that get caught up in descriptions like your buddy Fauci to better sell your new way of life -- we can call it flu-stout, so that you can say I TOLD YOU it wasn't just the flu. :roll:

• 1 in 1,850 Black Americans has died (or 54.6 deaths per 100,000)
  • 1 in 4,000 Latino Americans has died (or 24.9 deaths per 100,000)
  • 1 in 4,200 Asian Americans has died (or 24.3 deaths per 100,000)
  • 1 in 4,400 White Americans has died (or 22.7 deaths per 100,000)

It's still the Flu.... albeit on steroids. But still just the flu. Catch it you might die 1 in 4400 chance so far. Would I have a better chance with pneumonia...?? who knows....so, for people like you that get caught up in descriptions like your buddy Fauci to better sell your new way of life -- we can call it flu-stout, so that you can say I TOLD YOU it wasn't just the flu. :roll:

• 1 in 1,850 Black Americans has died (or 54.6 deaths per 100,000)
  • 1 in 4,000 Latino Americans has died (or 24.9 deaths per 100,000)
  • 1 in 4,200 Asian Americans has died (or 24.3 deaths per 100,000)
  • 1 in 4,400 White Americans has died (or 22.7 deaths per 100,000)
Brilliant summary. I thank you.

Now who do I punch out for this "just the flu maaan" flu strain?

A random asian on the street? The Chinese government?

How does one punch the government in the face anyway?

CID

BAMF+
try looting it seems to work for the blacks when one of theirs dies. I'll suggest a Chinese buffet that has been closed to get the most media coverage

They tried protesting and they were ridiculed and shot with rubber bullets, and their cause ultimately ignored and laughed at, since the beginning of time. They executed police, still no one would listen, just villify. Should they have brought guns to the protest like white people do?

When are you gonna get it?
I get it, being black would suck. Never get taken seriously, racist pieces of shit everywhere and intolerant police.

So why not get some free shit, can you blame them?

Not,, if ya,, fully comply.... :ducmanic:

YA GIVE EM :luckystrike:,, errr,,,,,,,,, RESIST ?

All bets, errr ,,,,,,,,,,off.. :2guns:
That's all fine and dandy, but sometimes you have to take a stand or your rights will be violated. That's where white privilege helps. I know how they treat white people bad enough, that it would really suck to be black.

Why not take free shit? Because that’s called stealing and it’s a crime.
When it’s your shit they steal and destroy, maybe you’ll see it differently. Primate behavior is unacceptable regardless of color. That’s why.
RF
Well I agree no one should steal, but the cops wrote the book on that one too. I think I've been robbed by them more than common folks have taken from me.

So Im of the belief that if you show disrespect to property thats not yours... then you can never be taught respect enough to live within the US. Deport em all
Do you believe that cops respect property that is not theirs? Ever seen them execute a no knock search warrant? How about one at the wrong house? Do they care?
A cop in Indy drove his patrol car through someone's fucking house? Injured people sitting in their living room. Do you think he cares? Homeowner can't even get them to pay up, the cop is blaming some "phantom car" ran him off the road.

Z

BAMF+
I know how they treat white people bad enough, that it would really suck to be black.
Dere's black,,,,,,,, people :up:

N' den,,,,,,,,,, dere's, niggas :mamba:

N' dere IS,,, a big difference,,,, tween,,, da two...

Act like a respectful human,, :ireful:

n' ya live ,,ta see anutha,,, day. :wink2:

Well I trust ni##ers about as much as I trust cops. I really don't do much talking to either group, they are a bunch of bullshitters

I don't use that n word, it's too easy and way played out.

RollieFree

BAMF
I remember living in Indy when a drunk cop plowed into 3 motorcyclists on 56th street killing one and injuring the other two. He did not lose his job and was later arrested again, on duty drunk.
I’m not siding with the cops here. My dad was a cop and an abusive motherfucker at home, so I can only imagine what he was like at work. He died when I was 9 and I still relive his shit. Please don’t get me wrong here. I’m not taking sides by race, job, location, or anything other than how humans should strive to be. Any type of beating, stealing, or hurting in any way is unacceptable unless you are defending yourself, your family, or your property. That’s how I see it after 59 years..,and lots of living.
RF

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Do you believe that cops respect property that is not theirs? Ever seen them execute a no knock search warrant? How about one at the wrong house? Do they care?
A cop in Indy drove his patrol car through someone's fucking house? Injured people sitting in their living room. Do you think he cares? Homeowner can't even get them to pay up, the cop is blaming some "phantom car" ran him off the road.
the cop is an agent of the City/Town... so yeah they can be held accountable. Accidents happen but if you willfully distruct something not yours...buhbye on a boat.

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
This community riot culture is why the cops tend to get aggressive/brutal in their arrests.

It's a community problem.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
is a percentage of shitbags in every collection of folks...be it cops, blacks, whites, politicians, liberals, conservatives, left handed people, women, children, seniors, whatever.

when folks realize that even 1% of millions of people is "a whole lot of shitbags"...things begin to take perspective.

I remember living in Indy when a drunk cop plowed into 3 motorcyclists on 56th street killing one and injuring the other two. He did not lose his job and was later arrested again, on duty drunk.
Pretty close but you left out the part where they intentionally mishandled the blood evidence taking like 3 hours to get it to the lab and then made sure the person that analyzed it was not qualified. There were trying to get him out of it, but ultimately he did like 4 years.

Bisard didn't leave town either, he works at Meijer in Avon.

is a percentage of shitbags in every collection of folks...be it cops, blacks, whites, politicians, liberals, conservatives, left handed people, women, children, seniors, whatever.

when folks realize that even 1% of millions of people is "a whole lot of shitbags"...things begin to take perspective.
The larger cities have a higher percentage of shitbag cops because they are always short staffed and will hire about anyone. Add that to the fact that no one in their right mind wants to police these neighborhoods so they get the worst of the worst cops that haven't been on the job long or fail to play well with others. Too many normal white people complain and you get re-assigned to some poverty stricken hell hole.

Then there are reserve officers, they work for free. You get what you pay for applies here.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
If you can breath why do you die? Maybe because a cruel fat pig cunt has his knee on your neck with all his donut eating pig bodyweight behind it...
Today in the news, the black guy was only under suspicion of forgery because he looked like the real perp. Why would cops endanger someone's life for being under suspicion of non-violent crime?

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
If you can breath why do you die? Maybe because a cruel fat pig cunt has his knee on your neck with all his donut eating pig bodyweight behind it...
Maybe.
In the meantime, before we know for sure, let's break things and steal some shit.

OP
Squidwerd

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
It would be nice if the same people upset about property crime were just as upset about police brutality and murder.

Good to know where the priorities are :thumbdown:
Not taking away from your point, i have been beaten by the police and also had my things stolen from dindus of all colors...

However I'm often the victim of crime way more than brutality...

After watching those videos, every self respecting law abiding citizen should own a gun.
My short stay in jail was more civilized than this... Blacks and whites kept their own in check...

In a riot lile this if,youre white and not packing youre a victim.

Having been around long enough to have watched the Watts riots and all the others since then splattered all over the news I have a very serious question to pose here. What has any of it accomplished, and what has the black community done to help itself in the 50+ years since then?

I've lived on the South side of Chicago. I've seen how the black community treats it's own. I've seen how they treat other blacks who have done what it takes to get out of the ghetto. I've seen how they treat their own family members who have a job. I've offered many of my left leaning friends a ride through the West side at night so they can see what goes on, all have declined. They don't even want to see it in the daytime.

Bussing was a trip. I'll never forget that part of my life and how it changed our suburban school. How we thought we were better than them, and now you wouldn't even want to go to that school. This was when I was in grade school and we were already racists. I can't imagine how much those black kids musta hated it. My parents weren't racist but I was raised racist.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
looting is the loss of credibility for social change. It just reinforces the idea that the black community is more prone to crime...which statistics seem to point to and why black people end up on the ground more.

Protesting is a protected right, looting is not. It's to promote fear, not social change.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
It would be nice if the same people upset about property crime were just as upset about police brutality and murder.
Good to know where the priorities are :thumbdown:
the point... you missed it. Maybe I should trash your vehicle and torch your residence... so you can get my point...lol :fu: Id put you on a boat

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
looting is the loss of credibility for social change. It just reinforces the idea that the black community is more prone to crime...which statistics seem to point to and why black people end up on the ground more.

Protesting is a protected right, looting is not. It's to promote fear, not social change.
sadistics are racist and culturally biased

Top Bottom