Racial killing...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I'm allergic to dairy so, I won't touch any of yours.

No desire to kill anyone but I do wish some people, like my neighbor, would just die.

Now if I had a backhoe handy...

On which gun to use?
The ones I have the most ammo for.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
Which gun would you use? Which gun in your collection would be best to kill a human with? Which would be most effective if you saw a looter stealing a television and you needed to stop them from stealing by killing them? Is there a particular ammo you would use in conjunction to do the most damage and leave the biggest exit wound? Which bullet has the most 'stopping power'? Centre mass or head-shot?
stopping powah! hahaha Just dont shoot like Bradco and maybe combine the wrist/neck lock tactic. As a citizen I wont be shooting into crowds. Now dont be suprised if insurers like Progressive or State Farm start deployed armmed & legged militias to protect their premium payers. Or god forbid raise the deductible threshhold... Like my padre who suffered $1,000 loss on his camper... and his deductible is $1,000 whoops!
But we have to get you hooked up with a man to green card marry in the contiguous 48.

nomad

BAMF
  • Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos shared an email exchange he had with a customer upset about the Black Lives Matter banner on Amazon's website.
  • Bezos wrote that the Black Lives Matter movement "doesn't mean other lives don't matter."
  • "I want you to know I support this movement that we see happening all around us and my stance won't change," Bezos added.
  • Amazon announced earlier this week that it's donating $10 million to organizations supporting justice and equity.

• Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos shared an email exchange he had with a customer upset about the Black Lives Matter banner on Amazon's website.
  • Bezos wrote that the Black Lives Matter movement "doesn't mean other lives don't matter."
  • "I want you to know I support this movement that we see happening all around us and my stance won't change," Bezos added.
  • Amazon announced earlier this week that it's donating $10 million to organizations supporting justice and equity.
Looks like the Right Revered Al Sharpton got to Bezos but he is a liberal anyway. Looks like I will be ordering direct from my suppliers now. Selling the stock is next.

LuxPride

BAMF
Lucky, the fucking riots are happening close to many of us. If any of us wanted to get in the shit, we easily could've. I don't want to. Who really wants that on their minds? But if things come too close to home, welp🤷‍♂️

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Lucky, the fucking riots are happening close to many of us. If any of us wanted to get in the shit, we easily could've. I don't want to. Who really wants that on their minds? But if things come too close to home, welp🤷‍♂️
All due respect, all of us think we can handle ourselves in that kind of situation. The truth is until you're actually in it, you don't know how you'll react. Some will rise to the occasion, others will find their fear makes them into what they would have considered cowardice beforehand.

OP
Squidwerd

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Man I want to protest, everyone knows black people are treated extremely unfairly...

They have it the worst. Like, if I were black I would be scared everyday.. I wouldn't, like, want to leave the house.

Now I need to lose about 100 lbs and grow out the shitty mustache god gave me... I need some black skinny jeans and a bad haircut.

I can do this... If im protesting (wink wink) I'm going to look the part of the modern American 20 year old woke person..

YSR... Bring your nutrisystem or Jenny Craig or whatever the fuck it is... And I'll increase your walking to,10 miles a day... ! We can be down to,skinny jeans,in no time...

Biden 2020!

nomad

BAMF
London Police Chief Says 14 Officers Injured During Anti-Racism Protests

this is what happens when you lock up the worlds populations

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
All due respect, all of us think we can handle ourselves in that kind of situation. The truth is until you're actually in it, you don't know how you'll react. Some will rise to the occasion, others will find their fear makes them into what they would have considered cowardice beforehand.
I would follow Bidens shooting advice. Aim for the knee! :fu: Angry mob rioting & looting on my street? A bunch are going down. Unless they have the tactical prowess of a 1700s Militia Infantry... wont be too hard to clear. Do you have a secure bunker from which to fight?? A lil planning, concrete, and ingenuity... a mob aint got shit on me. :fu:

BigGar

high on placebo
That's what you think happens to shitty cops?

Quaint :lol:

It's purely coincidental that his views happened to align with yours when you declared him the winner, eh? :smile2:
I am pretty sure that CID knows just like everyone else that shitty cops get protected to the Nth degree by unions run by former shitty cops.

That is square one for change here.

Cops that fuck up need to be gone and there needs to be a federal database to keep them from ever becoming cops anywhere else, ever.

That is pretty much the way cities are run as well. If you're a piece of shit that doesn't get along with coworkers or does a shit job, you don't get fired, you get promoted out of that particular group / department and you're on your way.

Public employee unions of any kind should be outlawed as they are a conflict of interest from the word go.

I am pretty sure that CID knows just like everyone else that shitty cops get protected to the Nth degree by unions run by former shitty cops.

That is square one for change here.

Cops that fuck up need to be gone and there needs to be a federal database to keep them from ever becoming cops anywhere else, ever.
Back in the '90s there was a small town cop down by where I grew up who was a total fuckhead. The town kept him because he generated a lot of revenue. He finally got caught in a back alley fucking a 15 year old girl in the back seat of his police car. He got fired but not criminally charged and less than a year later popped back up as a State cop in the same district as he'd been fired from.

Just a small tidbit to prove your point.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Tucker tells it like it is.

3 and a half minutes AD.

He backs up my my main point, that celebrities and elites were calling out protests against lockdown as 'grandma killers', but if a protest fits their agenda it's perfectly ok.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
So you all think you need to buy more ammo and dig in?

No one here think it might be a better idea to try and fix shit?
most of this broken shit needed to be fixed 60 or so years ago...

at some point... You throw it all out and start fresh...

some shit can't be fixed without breaking everything...

We are getting too close to that point...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Sag Harbor is a Lilly white neighborhood out in Eastern Long Island.. its nice to see them have a protest to support black rights. But will then build low income housing, will they hire black people in the trendy stores that line Montauk highway, will they accept people of color in the house next door to them....

Time will tell..

But in the mean time they need to at least get more then two black people in their ranks if they want to seem legit in their protests.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
most of this broken shit needed to be fixed 60 or so years ago...

at some point... You throw it all out and start fresh...

some shit can't be fixed without breaking everything...

We are getting too close to that point...
Breaking everything, burn, smash, as much shit as you think is needed, and in a year everything will be back exactly the same way it was before, except that the poor will be slightly more poor and by comparison, the rich, slightly more more rich. Riots and looting don't push the narrative to talking. It makes people more divided. It doesn't build trust which is what you need to get past the hate. In the first 24 hours of the Floyd deal the entire country was united. That's steadily slid downward.

That "movement" has been hijacked just like the BLM movement has. All the opportunist, anarchist, politicians, hate groups of all kinds, dream of this shit, and there's some [ugly] truth to it for sure. But society will get right beck into the same grove. The people who produce more get more, the people who don't produce, get less, the government that takes from the producers will grow, republican or democrat it doesn't matter, and they'll have a population of stray's clamoring at their door.

Minneapolis police slashing tires of protestors cars

r/pics - Cops slashing tires so protestors can't leave

The gray car in the video above was the rental car of Luke Mogelson, a New Yorker writer who typically covers war zones and is now stationed in Minneapolis to write about the protests. As the protest on Sunday evening turned hairy, with law enforcement tear-gassing peaceful groups soon after curfew, Mogelson went to check on his car, showing his press pass to officers along the way. (Media were exempt from the curfew.) One officer took a picture of his press pass and said he would “radio it up the chain so everyone knew that car belonged to the press,” said Mogelson. When he came back later that evening to retrieve his car, officers informed him that the tires were punctured. “They were laughing,” Mogelson recalled. “They had grins on their faces.”

Mogelson was among many journalists who came back to flat tires after the protests.

“We’re so busy, it’s just unbelievable,” said a tow truck driver in an interview from the K-Mart parking lot with Andrew Kimmel, formerly the head of BuzzFeed’s video team. The towing company had received “call after call after call.” Asked whose cars were being towed, the tow truck driver said, “Everybody. Medics over there. News crews. Random people that were just here to protest and—tires slashed.”

Top Bottom