Website
www.snoopdogg.com
OP
Squidwerd

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
He's probably only been arrested 1000 times... He probably comes up with bullshit excuses...

I've seen the crying wolf thing with degenerates... This however looks like murder to me.

👮 s fried.. Well as much as a Cop will be charged...

Pat830

BAMF
It would have went much better if he would have complied with the cops, but noooooo, he doesn't think he has to and the situation became the one he created. It happens all the time.

Of course all the race profiteers will come out of the woodwork to claim their piece of the pie.

OP
Squidwerd

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
"I cant breath" has become a slogan of oppression. As far as a cop is concerned (the oppressors) it's lost its medical value as a statement.
Normally when I cant breathe I can't speak. Ive had a knee in the same spot, I survived... On the other hand I'm not 60 or however old and in ill health this fellow was.

A23

BAMF+
That cop is fucked...it ain't 1965 no mo'...the video says it all. He killed the brother.
I think there was another cop on his back as well...hidden behind the patrol car.
He sounded black...if that matters.

This was egregious enough to have the feds involved so quickly...

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae

Excerpt:

Four Minneapolis police officers were fired Tuesday following the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died on Monday after an officer kneeled on his neck while he was handcuffed on the ground, shouting that he couldn’t breathe.

Police Chief Medaria Arradondo announced their terminations during a news conference. He did not publicly identify the officers.

“This is the right call,” Mayor Jacob Frey wrote of the firings in a Facebook post.

Bystander video that circulated on social media shows an officer who appears to be white pressing his knee into Floyd’s neck, while Floyd is pinned face-down on the street. Floyd can be heard repeatedly pleading with officer to get up.

“Please man, I can’t breathe,” Floyd says. “I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe.”

Within minutes, the video shows Floyd closing his eyes and no longer speaking. The officer appears to keep his knee on Floyd’s neck, even as onlookers begin shouting that he isn’t moving and demand that officers help him. The video shows a second officer nearby, looking in the direction of onlookers.

Stetson

BAMF
The family of white Aussie Justine Ruszczyk, the woman murdered by Minneapolis Policeman Mohammed Noor in 2017, was paid $20 million by the city of Minneapolis after his guilty verdict.

I wonder how much ol' George Floyd will be assessed at?

Usually they can't just fire a cop at will. Hence the "suspended with pay" crap they always get while a review board and the union fight it out.

👍

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Appeasement termination. They will be reinstated.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

zxfan

BAM
Out and out murder.
Do cops ever get the death penalty?
Mr. Hands In Pockets definitely deserves it.
Or I'd settle for life in general population in an all-black Maximum Security Prison. Which will basically accomplish the same thing

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
They need to be hung in public, fuck these asshole cops ..
that would cause a riot and perhaps more harm than good.

I'm ok they capital punishment being considered though. The guy who had his knee on the neck, looked like he was enjoying it.

the other cops who should have stopped him, but instead backed him up, I'm not 100% on capital punishment. Not 100% against it either though. Would need to see what they were like as cops, if there's a pattern of abuse. 2 is a pattern

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
that would cause a riot and perhaps more harm than good.

I'm ok they capital punishment being considered though. The guy who had his knee on the neck, looked like he was enjoying it.

the other cops who should have stopped him, but instead backed him up, I'm not 100% on capital punishment. Not 100% against it either though. Would need to see what they were like as cops, if there's a pattern of abuse. 2 is a pattern
Derek Chauvin Badge number 1087

There are claims Mr Chauvin has a history of police brutality

Rocco

BAM
The family of white Aussie Justine Ruszczyk, the woman murdered by Minneapolis Policeman Mohammed Noor in 2017, was paid $20 million by the city of Minneapolis after his guilty verdict.

I wonder how much ol' George Floyd will be assessed at?

TV report said a go-fund-me was already up and running hot. That should be a jackpot right there.

I dunno, I figure if they are willing to ignore looting and people beating on their cars then they are all talk anyway and shows they just pick and choose what laws they will get off their ass to enforce.

But don't let some guy try to pass a fake 20, that's worth dropping the iron fist over.

BigGar

high on placebo
It always turns immediately to looting. An injustice or perceived injustice goes down, and people run out there and act like it's okay to go steal shit from random stores. Don't even get me started on property destruction, rioting (this ain't protesting) and the cops being forced to just stand down. 🤮🤮🤮
At least they're just stealing basically worthless Chinese garbage from Target, which is run by fucking Commies. I can't shed too many tears for them.

Top Bottom