race trailer door

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
They make faux diamond plate thet's cheaper than the real stuff. Don't know how tough it is, but it is way lighter than the real stuff. You could decoupage Playboy center folds onto the door.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Do a graffic plastic wrap then clear coat with a clear epoxy.

*will be slippery when wet

Fever500

BAMF
Do a graffic plastic wrap then clear coat with a clear epoxy.

*will be slippery when wet
Not sure what a plastic wrap .. maybe you meant vinyl? Just use a vinyl with a good overlam .. since it's flat, you can use a thicker/calendared overlam. We have stuff specifically for floors that works great!

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
My toy hauler had a dedicated garage with wall and door between living area and garage space. I didn't worry about it. Easy solution would be to obtain a couple of sheets of the same stuff on the walls (4x8 wall paper board or whatever RV's use) and put them on hinges so they lay flat against the back inside of the garage. When the door is closed, open the wall boards against the ramp door. Done.

BigBusa

BAMF+
Are you going to live in it?! :biggrin:

I would just paint it to match the walls if you really care what the ramp looks like. You will be driving on it though. Need to paint it often to keep it pretty. I am not a fan of how they made a step in the floor by your side door. That has got to have been a major bitch many times when using this trailer.

I left mine all wood inside. I think we have a similar trailer. 9 foot inside height is great eh>?!

Last edited:

BigBusa

BAMF+
thats gonna get dirty AF if you're rolling any rubber wheels over it. I may have missed it but is this going to be a tinyhouse or something?

Bandit Man

BAMF
thats gonna get dirty AF if you're rolling any rubber wheels over it. I may have missed it but is this going to be a tinyhouse or something?
Im guessing a Prop Trailer for work. If thats the case there will be a lot of little tires attached to carts going in and out.

Vegas12

BAMF+
LED lights???

Cannot believe the paranoid bitch would risk his eyesight??

Didn't his friends write the manual regarding the hazards of the evil lighting???

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
is the roof exposed aluminum? If so you should insulate that asap, some thin plastic sheeting over it and call it a day.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
does this mean you're going to be able to run down to the Ridge again this tear to ride with us? :biggar:

Master-Cylinder

Just don't slam on the brakes, all that stuff will slide off your desk.
Makes a damn nice mobile office. A fold down bed would be nice, for a nap or two.
Couple windows that open too.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Just don't slam on the brakes, all that stuff will slide off your desk.
Makes a damn nice mobile office. A fold down bed would be nice, for a nap or two.
Couple windows that open too.
No worries, he's got that covered.
It just all props either Velcroed, gaffer taped or glued in place.

Master-Cylinder

No windows. Don't want anyone to know we are here. Better that way. Hiding.

I hear ya. I stayed more than a few times overnight in the Paddock in Daytona Inter. Speedway during the 200 weekend. It was absolutely forbidden. I just had a "curtain" for the windows.

Top Bottom