R1racer's Words and Memes of Political Wisdom- Now Easier to Find (or Ignore) Than Ever!

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
So who's ready for master-puppet beijing biden's new GUN Laws?
We don't need no stinking guns huh? The gubbernet's got this??! 🤔 👍

The fundamental truth is that the Second Amendment guarantees the right of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms to protect themselves and their loved ones. But the Biden administration and congressional Democrats are once again taking aim at these rights within their first 100 days of taking power....

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
he is just here to act out ...
c'mon Jism... I'm here to protect our American Freedoms, Constitution and Bill of Rights 👍

why do you continue to protect master puppet bejing biden? please share how his policies are helping Americans? 🤔

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Protecting American Freedom ... by posting memes ...
yes Jism.... It's the Great Awakening. We the People WORLDWIDE are NOW understanding the Evil that has taken over, stolen elections, created biological weapons and suppressed human rights....

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Everyone should care deeply about their 2nd Amendment rights....

• Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Do you get credit on a memes posted per day basis ?

are you going to hit up BigGar BigGar for a note to give to your boss on total memes Posted or is it an honor system kinda deal ?
Go suck some Commie dick... That's all your good for Jism 👍

• WTF

rumble phish

BAMF+
I told you guys years back that what happens in California is coming to all of you. To your chagrin, you didn't believe me.

"Just leave" or "Why do you still live there?" or the best one "You guys deserve what you get for voting Democrat!". :roll:

Some of us stay here because we have to (jobs and/or family). Some of us stay here because it is THE nicest state to live in (weather, land, accessibility). And some of us stayed here to fight the good fight, which unfortunately is usually the losing side.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
For the ASSHOLES here defending Child Smuggling beijing biden administration.... EAT SHIT and DIE!

You know who you are (hedgehog, Vicious_Cycle, GSXRTURBO1 GSXRTURBO1, Truth, Mr Lucky....)..... God will ultimately judge you! 👍

BTW, I can't comment on my own thread DUE to CENSORSHIP.....

ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING - CHILD TRAFFICKING DUMBS - WHITE RABBIT & PANDA EYES SYMBOLISM

Last edited:

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
For the ASSHOLES here defending Child Smuggling beijing biden administration.... EAT SHIT and DIE!

You know who you are ( hedgehog [B]hedgehog[/B], Vicious_Cycle, GSXRTURBO1 GSXRTURBO1, Truth, Mr Lucky....)..... God will ultimately judge you! 👍

BTW, I can't comment on my own thread DUE to CENSORSHIP.....
Hey sad little clown, can you show us where I defended Biden or child smuggling?
Aw! My sad little clown is being censored! So sad!

• Sad
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
What the actual fuck are you talking about.
You posted this on your crazypants thread.
That's why this thread is going away.
The CENSORSHIP timer just keeps repeating....

Go ahead and delete the Truth about Child Trafficking happening under our very eyes - It will be on YOUR CONSCIENCE not MINE.

again.....

Last edited:

Stetson

BAMF+
What the actual fuck are you talking about.
You posted this on your crazypants thread.
That's why this thread is going away.

What? This is what Labusas is all about these days. Where have you been? Let him post all the shit threads he wants. He paid for it. Freeze peach.

BigGar

high on placebo
The CENSORSHIP timer just keeps repeating....

Go ahead and delete the Truth about Child Trafficking happening under our very eyes - It will be on YOUR CONSCIENCE not MINE.

View attachment 61669

again.....

View attachment 61670
It's not censorship at all. You get 22 posts a day. Use them wisely. I've gotten by here for twenty plus years averaging about six posts per day. I think I was being fairly generous. Your days of 50-100 of the same old same old have been taken away because you're kind of nuts. Considering the avalanche of members here who were begging me to ban you, you're doing pretty fucking well.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
It's not censorship at all. You get 22 posts a day. Use them wisely. I've gotten by here for twenty plus years averaging about six posts per day. I think I was being fairly generous. Your days of 50-100 of the same old same old have been taken away because you're kind of nuts. Considering the avalanche of members here who were begging me to ban you, you're doing pretty fucking well.
Ask yourself why are they begging YOU to ban me? I pray you wake up to what's happening in Our Great Country..... as much as it hurts to see the human atrocities.... Open your eyes!

One day very soon you will see me in a much different light.... and others here will be hiding there faces..... much like Nazi Germany..... every Truth will be revealed.... what side of History will you be on? 🤔

Stephen Miller lashes out: Biden single handedly created child trafficking crisis...

Last edited:

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Ask yourself why are they begging YOU to ban me? I pray you wake up to what's happening in Our Great Country..... as much as it hurts to see the human atrocities.... Open your eyes!

One day very soon you will see me in a much different light.... and others here will be hiding there faces..... much like Nazi Germany..... every Truth will be revealed.... what side of History will you be on? 🤔
Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha

Post of the day! Comic relief times 1000

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
And for the record I have never asked for ANYONE to be banned. I don't send messages to admins, everything I have to say is in my posts.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha

Post of the day! Comic relief times 1000
I'm glad you find these HEARTBREAKING human atrocities on God's Children comical.... what comes around goes around buddy 👍

Tom Homan: Biden giving human traffickers 'green light to operate'

Greg Abbott: Biden subjecting children to trafficking with border policy

Child Trafficking Along Our Border Must End Now

#TheGreatAwakening
#SaveOurChildren

Last edited:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Little bit of steam in the exhaust....that head gasket is about to blow.....

Nobody here is defending shit you simple minded Qtard.

What we are doing is watching a grown mans sanity circle the drain.

Please keep going.....don't stop🤣

Just stay away from the pizza joints🧐

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Sen. Cornyn rips Kamala Harris: Border crisis is 'no laughing matter'

Smuggled Children being SOLD for $5,000 a head.....

#TheGreatAwakening
#SaveOurChildren

Top Bottom