R U Shittin' Me ? Vaccine " lottery " in Cali.....🐑🐑🐑🐑

Pat830

BAMF
Ohio:
This young lady is in the Edison Engineering Development Program at GE Evendale here in Cincy. You have to be one intelligent mf to get into that program. Only reason I know is one of our salesmen here at work had a son go through it.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
White House partners with dating apps to promote vaccines

The White House Covid task force announced its partnership with dating apps like OK Cupid, Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge to promote vaccination.

Now people can add badges and filter out non-vaccinated people from the results.

The White House spokesman said the apps will “help people meet people who have that universally attractive quality: they’ve been vaccinated against Covid-19” and that “people who display their vaccination status are 14% more likely to get a match. ”

Meanwhile, during the press conference, Lord Protector Fauci was looking down from the top of the screen like Big Brother. Clearly this is the guy who young people should take dating advice from.

What’s ironic is that Fauci never seems to be sure about anything.

He waffles about what vaccination rate would cause the US to reach herd immunity. He’s flummoxed why Florida and Texas had declining rates of COVID months ago after dropping their statewide mask mandates.

The only thing Lord Protector Fauci seems to be sure about— is that young people will have 14% more sex if they’re vaccinated.

Trust the science.

Buelldozer

Anarcho-Frontierest
Some of you you guys spend far too much time worrying about this shit. You sound ridiculous too, get your shot or don't, IDGAF. You just need to STFU about it, ain't no business of yours what someone else puts in their body.

BigGar

high on placebo
Some of you you guys spend far too much time worrying about this shit. You sound ridiculous too, get your shot or don't, IDGAF. You just need to STFU about it, ain't no business of yours what someone else puts in their body.
When they want to force my bride to mask up at work when the vaccinated get to go unmasked, there'll be no shutting the fuck up. If someone wants the vaccination, no problem. Fucking go for it. I'm happy to take my chances.

hedgehog

BAMF
If it gets more people vaccinated, why not?

We’re seeing the end of this pandemic approaching, and if a bunch of anti-vaxx fuckwits have the possibility of fucking things up and prolonging that, why not try bribery?

Alternatively we could forget about them and just let Darwinism get rid of the idiots.

LuxPride

BAMF
99.6% survival rate. I'll roll the dice that I make it, if I don't, I genetically did the world a favor by checking out. Seems like a win/win for humanity.

Top Bottom