Qwik v Dragon 350...

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
It was only a matter of time before these two Titans of the board butted heads.

In a surprise move that surprised no one on a board that is basically one step away from a White Supremacy Ultra Right Q-Anon reacharound board filled with haters of where you can have any colour you want as long as it's white and shoots first, these two Titans of the Deep have locked horns over a trifling matter of each one getting confused over what the other one said and then having a full on at each other's throats girl-wristed slap-fight!

This one came out of left field while the board members were all still reeling from the fact that lanta can actually suck his own cock. A total blind side to this merry band of mostly American middle aged right-leaning white men who simply don't care who says what as long as an argument can be had about it whilst smearing the thread with snide homo-erotic jibes (yeah you know who you are).

Yes, that's right. We are back with another 'Versus' thread and I don't think I have seen the board so ambivalent since Jedi claimed he had a cat that could kill a bald eagle.

Who will emerge the victor in this fight over the moral high ground, no matter that any moral high ground taken in LAB is still about 200ft below sea level?

I don't know, it's just too close to call...

RollieFree

BAMF
So many things I’d like to address about the race thing but not many here capable of handling the obvious truths and just want to be keyboard heroes who apparently don’t have enough constructive things to do. I’m confused why so many feel the need to praise the black race out of obligation while they want to tear down whitey out of obligation. Whitey settled the planet. Whitey civilized it. Whitey pays most of the taxes and had created most of the jobs and prosperity. Whitey made his mistakes based on greed. That’s never going away in any color.
I am whitey and I’m proud of what my ancestors have accomplished and what I have accomplished. If it’s a crime to be proud of my own then so be it. I’m a criminal. I will not apologize for it or hand it off to keep the peace.
If that makes me a modern day racist, then I’ll accept that.
RF

RollieFree

BAMF
I just want the world to be rid of violent criminal assholes...

...the problem is, we keep making new ones.
No we don’t make them. They choose that path. If we are wrong in all this it is not eradicating them to preserve the joint for the others.
Remember…there are no failures of talent. Only failures of character.
RF

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
So many things I’d like to address about the race thing but not many here capable of handling the obvious truths and just want to be keyboard heroes who apparently don’t have enough constructive things to do. I’m confused why so many feel the need to praise the black race out of obligation while they want to tear down whitey out of obligation. Whitey settled the planet. Whitey civilized it. Whitey pays most of the taxes and had created most of the jobs and prosperity. Whitey made his mistakes based on greed. That’s never going away in any color.
I am whitey and I’m proud of what my ancestors have accomplished and what I have accomplished. If it’s a crime to be proud of my own then so be it. I’m a criminal. I will not apologize for it or hand it off to keep the peace.
If that makes me a modern day racist, then I’ll accept that.
RF
There is an over abundance of assigned guilt to people who did nothing wrong. Personally I think politics had more to do with the current situation than genetics.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
No we don’t make them. They choose that path. If we are wrong in all this it is not eradicating them to preserve the joint for the others.
Remember…there are no failures of talent. Only failures of character.
RF
When I said "we" I meant humanity.

The breakdown of morals in society and the general failure to instill good values in our offspring as a people is the shortfall, to my mind.

There's no accounting for the poor choices individuals make and likely always will.

Not enough instant consequences, I suppose.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I certainly don't give a fuck what color violent fuckwit we're erasing. As long as it's as many as possible things get better.
This whole family should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Top Bottom