President Trump responds to Biden Executive orders.

OP

nickslick

BAMF
I voted for the man. Just like you. I just wasn't happy with the results.

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution protects the freedom of speech and expression against all levels of government censorship. This freedom and protection is an essential component of the American experience and allows our country to have the arguably most diverse population in the world.

"Government Censorship"

what this means is that companies like Twitter and Google and Facebook are privately held companies and that they can do whatever they wish as long as it's specifically affects everyone in their terms of service equally and otherwise follows the laws of the United States.

What it comes down to is people are voting with their dollar. These companies don't make decisions based on anything else and we all know this to be truth. What you are seeing is voting with dollars.

I'm not trying to say anything other than what I am observing with my own two eyes, as seen above.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Where can I find Trump's response to the EO's signed today? Or was this post just to highlight and poke fun at Trump due to TWTR shutting him down?

Do you (or does anyone) really believe that Trump's tweets were a threat to our democracy or safety? Honest question

If so, which one(s)?

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Where can I find Trump's response to the EO's signed today? Or was this post just to highlight and poke fun at Trump due to TWTR shutting him down?

Do you (or does anyone) really believe that Trump's tweets were a threat to our democracy or safety? Honest question

If so, which one(s)?
He's an instigator ... I mean the capitol was burned to the ground... He told em to do it.

Oh the humanity

OP

nickslick

BAMF
If so, which one(s)?

YES, and only one.

When the president says that our voting system is rigged, if it is TRUE then he should be PRAISED and should be forgiven of all and reappointed immediately. if it is FALSE, it is a threat to demoncracy and words of a traitor.

WOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO EXACTLY THE ABOVE AS STATED?

So really, it all comes down to just one thing.

Do you think the election was rigged? Honest question

Now here is the thing, regardless of what really happened *and we may never know* , it is now history

So your answer is a question. Was the election rigged?

Based on my research *and you KNOW i fucking do*, I couldnt find anything tangible that is definitive proof of WIDESPREAD voter fraud ***THAT STOOD UP IN ANY COURT***
. and aunt jerry in mn who got caught voting twice doesnt count.

now, if you have some DEFINABLE, TANGIBLE, for fuck sake ANY kind of PROOF of ***WIDESPREAD*** VOTER fraud, post that shit up.

everything I researched showed that shit evaporated in court like a mosquito in a electric bug trap.

Sincerely awaiting your reply...

Last edited:
OP

nickslick

BAMF
what your doing is posting a SNAPSHOT IN TIME that is PROBABLY FALSE. arent you sick of fake news after four years?

here is the link to @WHITEHOUSE if you want to take a look, and see for yourself.

and here is a link to an archive on twitter of every Trump tweet, saved forever for prosperity.

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
Oh, for fuck's sake let it go. Even the people responsible for Q are tired of the game.
Not quite.

There’s at least 4 years worth of money to be conned out of the simps that follow q anon, so you won’t find them going anywhere soon.

Look back at the birthers. They kept it going for years after it was all over and made a shit ton of money, arpaio being a good example.

Hell, even trump used them for his own ends and then kicked them to the curb before the 2016 election, but they still went out and brought red hats!

Austin_F

BAMF+
Why is it so difficult to believe one of the most disliked Presidents was voted out of office?
And what do you base popularity on? Polls? The same polls that said Trump was basically out of the race in 2016 and Hillary had a 99% chance of winning?

or do you want to use the popular vote?

screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2021.01.21-14_44_27.png

Trump picked up 11 million votes for his second run. That's running against a MUCH more likable opponent than Hillary. Biden is a non-threatening white guy who loves to lock up black guys, which apparently 80 million people want. 11 million people watched Trump work for 4 years and said shit, we need this guy in for a second term.

Contrast this with Obama, who many claim is one of the most popular presidents who ever lived, who ended up LOSING votes.

Trump did such an amazing job as president despite the violent attacks and lies from the media and democrats that he had more people vote for him than for Obama. And as we know it was more than that but we'll never know the truth due to the democrat's collusion with Dominion.

Most disliked is a term liberals use to comfort each other I think, because the numbers don't agree. I can't remember where I put those polls from when hedgehog said the same thing but you can go ahead and find them, you're an adult.

By any measure, Trump is not 'one of the most disliked'. You don't get the second largest number of popular vote ever in the history of the United States because everyone hates you. That's just your liberal echo chamber MSM telling you that.

The democrats figured out how to cheat an election without getting caught and their lapdog media will never, ever admit it.

Austin_F

BAMF+
P.S. now that I think about it, it has to be more than 11 million. I'm sure people who only voted for Trump because of Hillary were more than happy to vote for Biden in this election. So if he lost, lets say, 2 million voters that means he had to pick up 13 million people.

Damn!

And what do you base popularity on? Polls? The same polls that said Trump was basically out of the race in 2016 and Hillary had a 99% chance of winning?

or do you want to use the popular vote?

View attachment 53636

Trump picked up 11 million votes for his second run. That's running against a MUCH more likable opponent than Hillary. Biden is a non-threatening white guy who loves to lock up black guys, which apparently 80 million people want. 11 million people watched Trump work for 4 years and said shit, we need this guy in for a second term.

Contrast this with Obama, who many claim is one of the most popular presidents who ever lived, who ended up LOSING votes.

Trump did such an amazing job as president despite the violent attacks and lies from the media and democrats that he had more people vote for him than for Obama. And as we know it was more than that but we'll never know the truth due to the democrat's collusion with Dominion.

Most disliked is a term liberals use to comfort each other I think, because the numbers don't agree. I can't remember where I put those polls from when hedgehog said the same thing but you can go ahead and find them, you're an adult.

By any measure, Trump is not 'one of the most disliked'. You don't get the second largest number of popular vote ever in the history of the United States because everyone hates you. That's just your liberal echo chamber MSM telling you that.

The democrats figured out how to cheat an election without getting caught and their lapdog media will never, ever admit it.
A variety of polls. He's done poorly outside of his core demographic who were going to vote for him anyway. Burned his bridges too damn soon. Political strategy wasn't his forte. He still could have won, it was just a question of did he please more people or piss off more people?

And make no mistake - 80 million people didn't vote for Biden because they genuinely loved him - they voted for him because he wasn't Trump. You'd have to have some self-awareness to truly understand that distinction but given how you believe Democrats stole this election.....

OP

nickslick

BAMF
He only had to do one thing when faced with a problem outside his knowledge. Biden is doing it. Instead the cheeto in charge tried to "handle it".

1. ASK FOR HELP
2. LISTEN
3. DELEGATE
4. STFU
5. WIN

COVID and RACE WAR together is what killed Trump.

gsteve

BAMF+
Gloat and laugh all you want, but that about sums up what's going to happen to free speech. Don't worry, the attention will turn to you soon enough...
I’m disappointed that T didn’t win like most here. You seem like a reasonable person. I’m curious as to why you think things will be so different as to when Obama was in.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Just watched McConnell speak, he said Schumer has indicated he will not be getting rid of the filibuster or other rules that give minority parties a voice, says he's willing to keep the same rules they had 20 years ago when there was a split Senate also.

So at least there's that.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Trump didn't really 'gain votes' in 2020- the election itself gained voters, and Biden picked up a greater percentage of them. I'll round off to the nearest 100K and only use votes cast for major party candidates- Trump got 63m votes and Hillary got 65.9m votes in 2016, and he got 74.2m to Sleepy Joe's 81.3m- 26.6m more people voted in 2020. Obviously Trump was going to get a fair number of them, and he picked up 11.2m, where the Dem candidate picked up 15.4m. The margin-of-victory for the popular vote went from 2.1% for Hillary to 4.4% for Biden, which is a sizable margin. The more votes that were cast, the worse Trump did proportionally, and the more likely it was that the Dems would take states back.

Anyone who didn't see the potential for the Dem candidate to win (whomever it was, and even before Covid) based on the extremely slim margin by which Trump took the traditionally blue states (MI, PA, and WI- about 77,000 total votes covered all three) wasn't paying attention. While I would never have counted Trump out, I expected him to either lose or perhaps win by the same small fraction he won by in 2016- the Covid hit to the economy and the fact so many people were just tired of him pushed Biden over the top.

I don't think the election was stolen (though there were factors that helped Biden, like favorable media coverage and the fact the Dems embraced mail-in voting). I know some people will never accept that, but it's true.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I’m disappointed that T didn’t win like most here. You seem like a reasonable person. I’m curious as to why you think things will be so different as to when Obama was in.
if i may... Obama was the set up man for Hillary...

but Fate fucked her and we got a 4 year reprieve ...

but that's in a nutshell...

it's sell out America to China as We have been for 70 years back on track...

Austin_F

BAMF+
BTW on the very same day Shanghai Joe signed an EO mandating mask wearing, he didn't wear one on federal grounds. When reporters asked the press secretary why, she said we have other things to worry about.

Then she was asked the tough question 'is Mushmouth going to change the colors on AF1? teehee' The press secretary replied 'thats a great question! I dont know! But ill get an answer for you! Whew, back off guys, this hard hitting journalism is wearing me out teehee!'

Trump didn't really 'gain votes' in 2020- the election itself gained voters, and Biden picked up a greater percentage of them. I'll round off to the nearest 100K and only use votes cast for major party candidates- Trump got 63m votes and Hillary got 65.9m votes in 2016, and he got 74.2m to Sleepy Joe's 81.3m- 26.6m more people voted in 2020. Obviously Trump was going to get a fair number of them, and he picked up 11.2m, where the Dem candidate picked up 15.4m. The margin-of-victory for the popular vote went from 2.1% for Hillary to 4.4% for Biden, which is a sizable margin. The more votes that were cast, the worse Trump did proportionally, and the more likely it was that the Dems would take states back.

Anyone who didn't see the potential for the Dem candidate to win (whomever it was, and even before Covid) based on the extremely slim margin by which Trump took the traditionally blue states (MI, PA, and WI- about 77,000 total votes covered all three) wasn't paying attention. While I would never have counted Trump out, I expected him to either lose or perhaps win by the same small fraction he won by in 2016- the Covid hit to the economy and the fact so many people were just tired of him pushed Biden over the top.

I don't think the election was stolen (though there were factors that helped Biden, like favorable media coverage and the fact the Dems embraced mail-in voting). I know some people will never accept that, but it's true.
My friend lives in Minnesota, Wisconsin and her and her daughter got in the mail 3 voting ballots each, so they are honest and just used one and not sure what they did with the other two but she said if they received 3 voting ballots can you imagine if you want your congress person to win you could use the extra voting ballets and send them in using some dead persons name or some other persons name since the signature is never checked correctly esp if the person signs it like a doctor where you can't even read the signature.

Just saying shit happens.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
My friend lives in Minnesota, Wisconsin and her and her daughter got in the mail 3 voting ballots each, so they are honest and just used one and not sure what they did with the other two but she said if they received 3 voting ballots can you imagine if you want your congress person to win you could use the extra voting ballets and send them in using some dead persons name or some other persons name since the signature is never checked correctly esp if the person signs it like a doctor where you can even read the signature.

Just saying shit happens.
This was already explained to you when you brought it up on another thread. Neither Minnesota nor Wisconsin automatically send mail-in ballots to registered voters- they need to be requested. What they may have gotten was three generic applications for mail-in ballots, not ballots themselves (which are specific to voters). Had they sent in all three, they would only have received one ballot. You can't send multiple ballots for a single voter registration or change the name on it, and, if this were true, there'd be actual, physical proof of fraud, and none was presented.

If this kind of thing had actually happened, it would have been very easy for the Trump team to show it in court in one of their many Wisconsin cases- they didn't do it.

OP

nickslick

BAMF
HEREISTHEEVIDENCE.COM

FACT CHECK SOURCE > Here Is The Evidence - Media Bias Fact Check

Here is the Evidence - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Here is the Evidence Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of election fraud misinformation, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Lack of Transparency, Poor Sources, False Information
World Press Freedom Rank: UK 35/180

History

Founded on November 10, 2020, Here Is The Evidence is a website that allows individuals to upload alleged 2020 election voter fraud news and information. The website completely lacks transparency as there are no names associated with the website. The domain is registered in the United Kingdom. A description of the website reads “Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems. This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.”

Funded by / Ownership
Here is the Evidence completely lacks transparency and does not disclose ownership. There does not appear to be a revenue source at this time.

Analysis / Bias
In review, Here is the Evidence allows people to upload/post evidence of voter fraud during the 2020 election. Although they request that people only post evidence that would be admissible in court, most of the information comes from social media posts and poor sources such as Breitbart, Epoch Times, and Judicial Watch, all of which we rate as far-right biased and Questionable. They also have supposed witness accounts that come from unreliable sources such as Some Bitch Told Me. While some of the information is factual many of the posts rely on poor sources who frequently fail fact checks and have been publishing misinformation regarding election fraud during the 2020 election.

Failed Fact Checks
  • None. Here is the Evidence does not publish original content. However, the sources posted have failed numerous fact checks.
Overall, we rate Here is the Evidence Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of election fraud misinformation, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt (11/26/2020)

Last edited:
That is the weakest reply I've EVER seen you give here.

You ok? Stomach troubles tonight? headache?

You're not your usual rambunctious self.
Let's compare approval ratings. President vs president. 🤷‍♀️

It's my birthday. You caught me between home and work.

You either get it or you don't and I don't particularly care if you do (or don't). Biden will be your president either way.......

Top Bottom