President Magoo on TV right now...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...We the People slipped one by with Trump but they have it back to where our vote is a meaningless thing...

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Like trump being elected despite losing the popular vote by 3 million?

The electoral college system effectively said the votes of 3 million citizens were meaningless.
hmmm... let me know how that works for a farmer in CA or OR with thousands of acres but some studio apt dweller in LA or Portland cancels their vote

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Taxes going up. Gas prices going up. Back in the disastrous Paris accord. Back in the pathetic Iran nuke deal. BLM still rioting. Antifa trash still beating up innocent people. And this clown doesn’t even know where he is. Hell he asks Nancy what he should do next. Shameful

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
No crazy tweets? That made the list? How about putting some of those rambling loss of thought gems on there that your boy PedoJoe is known for. He can't mean tweet or crazy tweet because he is totally unable to do so. Just give him a mic and he'll do the rest.....

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
No crazy tweets? That made the list? How about putting some of those rambling loss of thought gems on there that your boy PedoJoe is known for. He can't mean tweet or crazy tweet because he is totally unable to do so. Just give him a mic and he'll do the rest.....
Hey, I didn't make the list, I'm just sharing it. :lol:
You biker dudes are so sensitive. 😉

Ninjaman12R

Hey, I didn't make the list, I'm just sharing it. :lol:
You biker dudes are so sensitive. 😉
I wouldn't go that far, but I will 100% say that I am a far cry from being impressed by anything Captain Fucktard, Vice Captain Fucktard and the band of Merry idiots have accomplished since this shit show began.

In short, not a fan.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I wouldn't go that far, but I will 100% say that I am a far cry from being impressed by anything Captain Fucktard, Vice Captain Fucktard and the band of Merry idiots have accomplished since this shit show began.

In short, not a fan.
Fair enough. I believe the current president is better than the last, but both are far from ideal.

hedgehog

BAMF
hmmm... let me know how that works for a farmer in CA or OR with thousands of acres but some studio apt dweller in LA or Portland cancels their vote
ah! i´m sorry, i obviously didn´t understand that some votes are more important than others.

silly me! i was under the impression that all votes should be equally valid!

:roll:

hedgehog

BAMF
...talk aboot your "whatabout"...!!!...so that makes it ok to totally hijack the election process to win...check...
no whataboutism in it.

hapo said about rendering people´s votes meaningless, which the electoral college system effectively does when you have a situation where the winner of the electoral college lost the popular vote by 3 million, which effectively rendered their votes meaningless.

if it didn´t, kindly explain how.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Go away Troll. Our system works. That’s why the Dems are trying so hard to change it.
Come on now! All the proposed changes are from Republicans trying to create an advantage :lol:

Jeezus, all of us have our political preferences, but some of this shit lately is ridiculous. Win at any cost, even if it means everything that is against doing the right things.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Come on now! All the proposed changes are from Republicans trying to create an advantage :lol:

Jeezus, all of us have our political preferences, but some of this shit lately is ridiculous. Win at any cost, even if it means everything that is against doing the right things.
What have they done that gives them an advantage ?

CID

BAMF+
I love that guy Biden! He's the one guy... look here man, it's not what the team does it's the lift up of those that want to go out and do the dance. If you look under the covers of all this like what they say; you'll see the stars and stripes waving their red glare and the bombs bursting in air. So lighten up on the turkey belt or they'll keep you in chains while running the mist of the seas off like some sunken sailor.

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
no whataboutism in it.

hapo said about rendering people´s votes meaningless, which the electoral college system effectively does when you have a situation where the winner of the electoral college lost the popular vote by 3 million, which effectively rendered their votes meaningless.

Hey fuck stick, suck my chocolate covered churo.

The electoral college was put in place so a bunch of fuck-wits like you living in New Jork of LA don't dictate how the election comes out.

Ninjaman12R

no whataboutism in it.

Top Bottom