Plexiderm?

agri

BAMF
I'm getting fucking sick of these commercials, they are on constantly.
Would it be to hard to find models that are not god awful sickening disgustingly ugly?
Who the fuck is casting these commercials ? Can you not see they are elephant man ugly before and after. Who cares if you have no wrinkles if you look like a horror movie creature. How about getting people who have thier eyes further apart or arms that don't hang down to the ground. Most of the fuck ups on these commercials should be immersed in plexiderm. Lip stick on a pig... it's still a pig.
Besides ysr who buys this fucking shit?
Don't get me started on settlement commercials and the opera singers.
My atonement towards deaf translators is a work in progress btw.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Lol. Agreed

But I do as WP sez......and turn the TV Off.
There isn't shit worth watching anyway since Moto GP was cancelled 🤣

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I turned my idiot box off years ago and find I have just as little patience for stupid commercials on videos as I did for the full 30 sec or even full minute commercials that played on Sat/cable.

I have no idea how anyone can watch broadcast/Sat/cable TV anymore.

I despise others trying to force their fucking programming on me.

They lost me and I have much better methods to keep me entertained now.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Empire Carpet and Flooring still haunts me.

Crazy Eddie and his electronics sales always did make me laugh...
...back when I was still young and naive.

Cal Worthington model should have been followed by more ad companies.

If you have to talk down to your marks, you've lost the plot.

Quite honestly? Most commercials are so stupid I have no idea what they're even selling, especially when they start copying each other like Liberty Mutual and Geico.

Fuck all of them that say "We're all in this together ".

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Easy,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :wink2: ya record da shows.. :ducmanic:

n' den fast forward thru,,,, da commercials. :up:
Two words: Fuck That!

The idea of paying $70.00+ dollars/month to be entertained and only get maybe 3 channels out of 127 that are even worth watching, is bullshit.
Having to skip forward through commercials is just enough to break continuity of a movie/show to piss me off, I tried it for a few years with a DVR, is insult added to injury.
It just isn't worth it, to me.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
:lol: Sounds like, ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, need,,, :wink2:

ta,, lengthin,,,,,,, yer fuse.. :bomb:
I don't carry near the load of shit on my shoulders as I once could/did.

My fuse is fine but, I can be provoked to act when someone is stealing my fucking time from me.

OP
agri

agri

BAMF
Wretch, as I have more time I am watching the boobtube to much.
The good thing is I bought a tripod and this massive 12 ft antennae which is on the roof and I get 30 HDTV channels.....FREE.
Antennae was $119, tripod $35 and the booster was $20. The only thing I pay for is netfix.

Stetson

BAMF
I cancelled my television after the last The Sopranos episode in 2007. I don't miss it a bit. We take a 1 week vacation up in Northern Maine every year, and the cabin we stay at has a Direct TV. After the wife and kids go to bed, I might watch for an hour or so. That little bit of TV watching and commercials every summer is enough to remind me I don't want it back.

Wife and kids watch Netflix at home, but I don't really watch any shows at all.

Last edited:

fuzzuki

BAMF
Website
www.fuzzy-riders.com
I'm getting fucking fed up with YouTube. You start typing a single letter and it starts searching for results. It take a full minute to input a single search for fuck sakes

Austin_F

BAMF+
I cancelled my television after the last The Sopranos episode in 2007. I don't miss it a bit. We take a 1 week vacation up in Northern Maine every year, and the cabin we stay at has a Direct TV. After the wife and kids go to bed, I might watch for an hour or so. That little bit of TV watching and commercials every summer is enough to remind me I don't want it back.

Wife and kids watch Netflix at home, but I don't really watch any shows at all.
same here, no more cable.

she pays for netflix, i get hulu for free with some student thing. i pay for amazon prime but dont watch many shows on it.

between those 3 there is more content than i can watch in my lifetime.

once in a while at a hotel we'll try to watch something and the bombardment of ads is unbelievable. I remember when cable tv first came out. The whole selling point of 'paying' for tv was to be ad-free. That's didn't last long.

Top Bottom