Play stupid games, get fucking shot dead...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Some years back a local kid was with a group of other kids who were upset about a drug deal so, they started throwing rocks at the guy's bus he had parked out in the sticks.

The guy stepped out with his SKS and started hosing in the general direction of the kids, killing one.

No charges, free to go.

Don't make others fear for their lives and you just may live longer is the message taken home.

I was for the kids being angry at the ripoff artist but, they should have come more heavily armed if they were going to go at all.

Bring your A game or stay at home.

OP
OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
People opening fire on your house?

Better go investigate.
If I hear something odd outside, especially if it sounds like something is pelting my house, I will absolutely go outside to check it out. You'd be surprised how similar bullets hitting an outside wall can sound like rocks pelting the walls.

Full story isn’t there

So the shooter goes outside to discuss THEN puts a round in a kid?

Doesn’t sound like justified shooting to me at first blush
True, there's is probably more to the story. However, if any of the story includes the homeowner walking outside to see a man with a "gun" (even a paint ball gun, which could be easily mistaken for an actual firearm) then I would call it more than justified.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Some old lady walked into my garage this morning as I was getting ready to leave, and then went around and started yanking on the front door! Should I have shot her?

The odds of a bunch of hooligans posting up on your front lawn (in Houston, no less) with suppressed firearms is pretty slim and if that was the case, you probably have some pretty big fucking problems going on at that point :biggrin1a:

OP
OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Can you tell the difference between the sound of a paintball gun and a firearm?
Again, you'd be surprised at what it sounds like when you're inside a building and someone is outside shooting at it. Small caliber rounds don't make as much noise as you might think.

Some old lady walked into my garage this morning as I was getting ready to leave, and then went around and started yanking on the front door! Should I have shot her?
Was she armed? Did she pose a threat? If not, then probably no.

Again, you'd be surprised at what it sounds like when you're inside a building and someone is outside shooting at it. Small caliber rounds don't make as much noise as you might think.
Okay, let's proceed down this line.

Upon investigating, do you then approach said group of individuals?

really? got some statistics on the number of households in houston that get rolled up on by 15 guys with paintball guns?

id gander you have better odds of winning the powerball...TWICE than either of those happening.

Absolutely ridiculous that you think those odds are just as good as them rolling up with suppressors.

This is the ghetto. Paintballing people you don't like happens.

When was the last time you seen a shootout involve suppressors that wasn't in a Hollywood movie? :lol:

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I have a supressed 9mm with sub sonic loads, who wants to find out? Give me the address and time you'll be home, and we can run a test. :ak:

Guess I'm not familiar with the tacticool gangstas in Jacksonville.

Are Locs and khakis with a cuff and a crease mil-spec?

OP
OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Okay, let's proceed down this line.

Upon investigating, do you then approach said group of individuals?
If I saw what I thought was a firearm in their hand(s), probably not. I'd take cover and return fire immediately. But hey, everyone will have a different take in what should be done. I'm of the opinion that the reaction that would ensure my survival over theirs would be the most appropriate.

RobBase

BAMF
My friend is a superintendent on a construction site in SouthEast DC. Real nice area.......not.
The local nigs were taking paintballs out of a freezer and doing drive by's on the construction
workers at his jobsite. One guy got hit on the side of his eye socket and lost sight in that eye.
His safety glasses didn't work for a projectile at that angle. Several others got fucked up pretty good.
Them nigs deserved death or worse.......

One time these jackasses did a Boyz in the Hood style drive-by on my house. I didn't get out of bed but they did wake me up, heard them laughing and speed off. Doubt it was personal we just had nice cars.

Can you tell the difference between the sound of a paintball gun and a firearm?
Someone shot the 1940s picture window with a .22 while I was watching TV.......I knew what it was. Things become a little more on edge for a while after that happens. Especially when you know your adversary.

Top Bottom