Plantation... its a word

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
That apparently offends. The irony is many middle class folks flock to these developments to hedge their real estate investments. Now we have "liberal" transplants trying to virtue signal by calling for plantation to be cancelled. Im all in... after they buy out EVERYONE they can change the name to Colorado or Portland.

Anyway...more to the point NAZI should also be subject to the same. First news anchor, talking head, or analyst that says it over airwaves should be confined to a decommisioned oven :fu:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Is Plantation the development going up in between Master-Cylinder and Orlando?
Floriduh should name one of those mega developments Hospice. :bigsmile:

OP
Terry_Schiavo

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Is Plantation the development going up in between Master-Cylinder and Orlando?
Floriduh should name one of those mega developments Hospice. :bigsmile:
all these golf comminities...lol
Always amuses when some clueless fuktard wants to change shit. BTW I met a CT carpet bagger today...lol

Rocco

BAM
That's like where they have changed the names of streets for PC purposes. Thereby forcing everybody living on those streets to change all of their recorded information on everything address related , just because some flakes who live somewhere else, don't like the name.

Vegas12

BAMF+
That apparently offends. The irony is many middle class folks flock to these developments to hedge their real estate investments. Now we have "liberal" transplants trying to virtue signal by calling for plantation to be cancelled. Im all in... after they buy out EVERYONE they can change the name to Colorado or Portland.

Anyway...more to the point NAZI should also be subject to the same. First news anchor, talking head, or analyst that says it over airwaves should be confined to a decommisioned oven :fu:

So today I saw that pink pussyhat is now offensive.....

I guess it not only offends women who don't have pink pussies, it offends "women" who don't have any pussy......

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
That's like where they have changed the names of streets for PC purposes. Thereby forcing everybody living on those streets to change all of their recorded information on everything address related , just because some flakes who live somewhere else, don't like the name.
But it is perfectly to rename a decent street to MLK and watch it turn to shit.

OP
Terry_Schiavo

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
makes you wonder how offended most folks would be about names/statues/etc....if the cost of changing all that came out of their pockets instead.
exactly my point... these folks had plenty of time and research and they still signed closing papers. I see the word plantation as a description of southern tranquility. As developers did when trying to get $250k÷ buyers in.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
What's the big deal with changing addresses?
I lived at-
RFD #1, West Willington, Conn.
RR1, West Willington, CT
Rt. 32, West Willington, CT O6279
River Rd., Willington, CT 06279 (after East and South Willington were closed)
351 River Rd., Willington, CT 06279

Same place, I never moved. Had to notify everybody every time. Mountains of junk mail were never notified but it all got to me anyway.There wasn't an Internet yet, so no Change Nothing Ever nitwits spread word of my opression.:Buelldozer:

gsxrian

BAMF
So today I saw that pink pussyhat is now offensive.....

I guess it not only offends women who don't have pink pussies, it offends "women" who don't have any pussy......

.... so i guess they will be offended by the "Persian Kitty" website as well, the horror!

Brokenfly

BAMF+
railroad i worked for was rumored to have removed documents detailing slave ownership(i assume most if not every class 1 did)from an old building they were replacing while upgrading.
as many blacks as the kcs rr has employed before and since my time there i am surprised not one has tried to exploit the chance to cash out since they would pay cash.

arthur stillwell's kin has a few ghosts and knew where bones are tossed.

Get out there and support Trader Joe's

You ever step foot into a Trader Joes? It's the prime shopping destination of the white progressives you love - it has them all - hippies, trust fund dipshits, soccer moms, people that stick BLM signs in their yards, Subaru Outback drivers.

It's a liberal business that attracts liberal buyers, so your call to action is amusing.

OP
Terry_Schiavo

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Get out there and support Trader Joe's
its shit like that why not everyone should have the internet...lol. I remember a time when the internet was an endless source of cool inside info or spy shots of upcoming product.
Now its a Karen Retreat. Much like an ignition lock... people should not be allowed on the internet in an emotional state.

Top Bottom