Pizza...how many slices, for Mr. Lucky

luckystrike

Anhela el dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
A lot of people don't understand the difference between weight (lbs imperial or N in metric) and mass (kg metric) and use them interchangeably

Your weight on the moon is 1/6th what it is on earth, but your mass is the same in both places...

BigHock

BAMF
A lot of people don't understand the difference between weight (lbs imperial or N in metric) and mass (kg metric) and use them interchangeably

Your weight on the moon is 1/6th what it is on earth, but your mass is the same in both places...
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! :fu::ducmanic: Just wait until we colonize the moon. Bithches be like, I only way 105lbs but I’m still a size 18...

RobBase

BAMF
Where did anyone mention mass before you did?
P.S. A lot of people do understand the difference, provided they didn't graduate college
in this snowflake era.

OP
OP
Wretch

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Just imagine the force rocks from the Moon would hit the Earth with if the wrong people got up there to drop them on us! :shocked:

BigHock

BAMF
Well the moon is a giant spaceship. The earf is flat and hollow inside. They say so on YouTube.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
You should hear the liverpool brits talk...you'd be lucky to get "pizza" out of the whole conversation

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Speaking English isn't either.

You need teefs to do it correctly.

BigHock

BAMF
My grandfather was from Scotland and he would say shit, no one knew what language it was. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t English.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Phhttt... we have Swampbillies here that speak some kind of gibberish no normal human can understand, and it's always aboot their forwiller.

Top Bottom