Pininfarina Battista

Hapo

Dog Boy
...cuzzz he's a fag...maaaan...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...not cost effective...think of all the Tesla 3's you could get...

RobBase

BAMF
Unlike a Tesla, I don't think this one needs a "ludicrous" mode.

luckystrike

Mr. Floaty Shit
Website
lemonparty.org
Not sure why LS left this out of his Geneva thread but wow, what a good looking car.

Almost 1900hp.

Pininfarina Battista: $2 million all-electric supercar
You're skirting with FREE POST territory here, that's why you're prefacing with 'Not sure why LS...' But I'll let it pass.

Mentioning every EV in the Geneva thread would not have been productive. It really is simple as I said...ICE is legacy. 5 years from now we will marvel at the thought of converting dead dinosaurs into kinetic energy.

OP
OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
You're skirting with FREE POST territory here, that's why you're prefacing with 'Not sure why LS...' But I'll let it pass.

Mentioning every EV in the Geneva thread would not have been productive. It really is simple as I said...ICE is legacy. 5 years from now we will marvel at the thought of converting dead dinosaurs into kinetic energy.
while i appreciate the grace you've shown me here, i really think the Battista shouldn't be lumped with your 'every EV' statement. It looks to be on an entirely different level.

OP
OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
After perusing the Rimac website (one of the best ive seen) I hereby declare it and the Battista to be entirely separate entities from the Geneve EV list and pronounce this thread immune from any free post claims.

You were simply lazy in the Geneva thread.

OP
OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
I work for a living. I can't be spending all my time online like a buffet hopping Verizon thousandaire.

Top Bottom