Phantom pain

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I have been dealing with some real fucked upped painful nights the last two months. I have broke 11 ribs two years ago.. 8 last year. So I thought it was from the ribs but the pain is lower then the rib cage ..At night I get a bad pain in my left side stomach... same side ribs where broken..

I thought I was getting a Divaticlousis attack so off to the docs I go.. they gave me a CT with Dye. Ct comes back clean.. doc says it is my back and nerve issues causing this pain...but my back pain is all in my legs and S1 s3 areas l1 l2 and L3 areas. This happened back in 2012 and went through the same tests and doc said same thing..... back related.

So now doc is sending me back to my internist to run the ball and try to figure what the fuck is causing this.

Oh when I bend over to pick something off the floor I get a bad muscle spasm that last for a few minutes too.. want body ever have something like this?

Fucking pain is keeping me awake and I getting very short with the world because of lack of sleep.

gsxrian

BAMF
5mg valium in the am and 5mg valium at bed time will help you a lot.

I went thru similar pain (abdominal and back) and valium saved my ass!

It is a great muscle relaxant and will also help you sleep.

RobBase

BAMF
Rhino, some people think it's wacko stuff, but consult with an acupuncturist.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I just did cupping .. it helped for half a night.. it was my first treatment and my neighbor is doing the tretment. He said I need eight to ten treatments.. he said the cups are 8ndicating it's all in my lower back.. he did my ribs to.. it felt like bee stings as I was going saying there.. pretty sick

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I can take the Oxys but hate relying on that crap.. the 30 mg hcl last the entire night..but also half the day I walk around in a zombie haze.

Buddy wants me to try the gummy pot and see if it helps. I was more looking at what exactly is causing the pain and how can the docs fix it. Seems they rather just string me along and bleed insurance money then actually diagnose and fix it.

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
I'm a POA health provider my father-in-law and I have him on CBD oil (for sleep) and Fentanyl patch (for pain).
I've tried Morphine, Percs and Oxi, but none of them worked for his pain that well.

Fentanyl takes care of pain and he still function normal.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Thanks Yury I'll ask my pain management docs to let me try some

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Have you seen a orthopaedic surgeon? If you need a really good orthopod the best is in Coos Bay, OR. Wesley Johnson, Southcoast Orthopaedics.

gsxrian

BAMF
I also tried Morphine, Percs and Oxi, and none of them helped, and the side effects were awful!

Give the valium a try, you might be surprised and it has minimal side effects.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I have been dealing with some real fucked upped painful nights the last two months. I have broke 11 ribs two years ago.. 8 last year. So I thought it was from the ribs but the pain is lower then the rib cage ..At night I get a bad pain in my left side stomach... same side ribs where broken..

I thought I was getting a Divaticlousis attack so off to the docs I go.. they gave me a CT with Dye. Ct comes back clean.. doc says it is my back and nerve issues causing this pain...but my back pain is all in my legs and S1 s3 areas l1 l2 and L3 areas. This happened back in 2012 and went through the same tests and doc said same thing..... back related.

So now doc is sending me back to my internist to run the ball and try to figure what the fuck is causing this.

Oh when I bend over to pick something off the floor I get a bad muscle spasm that last for a few minutes too.. want body ever have something like this?

Fucking pain is keeping me awake and I getting very short with the world because of lack of sleep.

CBD's

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I cant stress enough how well CBD/THC rubs work... get a massage twice a week and have them slather it on... eat some infused butter with every meal and don't look back.

It's helping my 83 year old dad who was turning into a shrimp with the pain... almost walking strait again after just over a year on the potmed... and zero side effects...

You may be a little extra fucked up while seeing what Your dosage needs are...

but sleep is the only downside... Good Luck my Brother... Hit me up if You want to talk in more detail.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
See a orthopod and get fixed. Everything drug related is a mask.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Last night was the first real.sleep I had in two months.. sold and closed on that High rise Condo I bought last year. I am more than happy to see it go..very nice place but HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIVE IN CONDOs or apartments??!! Might as well sign up for the Air Force again.. I'll never live in one again if I want to be that close to 1000 people... land and house SPREAD FAR apart from here on out..

Wonder if this had anything to do with the pain. I'll see in a few days

Top Bottom