Pausing memberships while businesses are closed? Interesting

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Interesting email from the Firing Line in Huntington Beach. It's an indoor pistol range, and of course they're closed.

But the email said they were pausing your membership during the time they're closed, so we don't lose any time. I never even considered that.

I hope the shotgun range, gym, and car wash I'm a member of, do the same.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Interesting email from the Firing Line in Huntington Beach. It's an indoor pistol range, and of course they're closed.

But the email said they were pausing your membership during the time they're closed, so we don't lose any time. I never even considered that.

I hope the shotgun range, gym, and car wash I'm a member of, do the same.
You re paying for a gym membership?

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
If she finds this you will be working on wife nr 4

I ask again, when was your last marriage?
I wanna know how long it s been since u got laid, lol

Austin_F

BAMF+
I don t wanna know where he hangs out. But the inside of the actual gym, he ain t.
Just the locker room, like all the other pasty white dudes.

Arrive at the gym, strip naked in the locker room, sit around for 20 minutes like that. Go into the sauna. Come back sit around the young boys in the locker room while naked again. Maybe try to talk to a few. 'are you in football, son? Oh excuse me, didn't mean to rub my ballsack on your back, which school do you go to?'

Then head home.

Never even go into the gym area.

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Arrive at the gym, strip naked in the locker room, sit around for 20 minutes like that. Go into the sauna. Come back sit around the young boys in the locker room while naked again. Maybe try to talk to a few. 'are you in football, son? Oh excuse me, didn't mean to rub my ballsack on your back, which school do you go to?'
That's oddly specific ?

Austin_F

BAMF+
it's been discussed here before, a common sight at gym locker rooms.

It's why I don't use the locker rooms anymore. I use the 'family changing room/rest rooms' with locking doors, and I shower at home.

Fuck those old white dudes.

Top Bottom