Palmetto State Armory doing great things

Austin_F

BAMF+
Didn't know any of this stuff was in the pipeline.

PS9, a 9mm pistol for $300 with a lifetime warranty, and takes Glock mags.

AK-E, full size AK clone with rave reviews.

AK-V, a 9mm AK pistol

JAKL

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I bet their factory is going balls to the walls making them so they'll be "Pre-Ban". They did that with machine guns back in '86, pumped them out as fast as they could.

use quite a bit of their stuff , looking forward to the next gen AR 9 kits ..

took the wife to the range yesterday and she got comfy with the PSA 300 AAC 7.5 inch pistol I put together for her last week .. had her shooting the orange out of the center in 10 rounds at 100 yards 👍🏼👍🏼

They were selling those AK style long guns at Sportsman Warehouse when I was buying my 338 in Stockton and I guy was on the fence in buying one I told him, those are the best brush hunting rifle in the world plus ammo is cheap for those 7.62x39, he ended up buying one so did the guy behind him

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
I'm pretty sure the PS9 is in my future.

Ive been waiting for an excuse to get a G19 so I don't have to swap barrels in my G23, and this would be a pretty good compromise.

Kind of funny reading this thread. I am getting a "few' of mine put into the boxes ready to sell to take advantage of the nuts that will be thinking Buy More if the election goes the wrong way. Pistols and rifles... To me money is money! :)

Rocco

BAM
I bet their factory is going balls to the walls making them so they'll be "Pre-Ban". They did that with machine guns back in '86, pumped them out as fast as they could.

From what I understand, there will be no pre-ban clause on the drawing board for the next time around.

-

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
has any firearm ever gone down in value?
All the time, many do. A lot depends on what it is and how long you've owned it.

I bought a new S&W 686 4" barrel in 99 or 2000. Friend was the FFL and I paid $30 over his cost, just under $400. If I tried selling it used the following 3 to 5 years, I would have been offered $250 trade and used it might have sold for around $350 retail. Same gun today, dealer cost is ~ $675 and it retails for $800. Mine would sell for $650 - 700 since it's had less than 100 rounds through it and the stainless is in perfect polish as from the factory.

No different than some cars or bikes..

Last edited:
I just looked online and seems primers have disappeared and the ones being sold are going for .08 to .10 a piece! There is a show this weekend may go to and when people see me carrying big boxes of primers under my arms will stop me before I go in and buy them. I have no need for FGM SR primers because I decided not to start shooting 100yd BR and the parent case in that game is the 220 Russian (6mm PPC). This is just stupid money for these things!

use quite a bit of their stuff , looking forward to the next gen AR 9 kits ..
and there iit is 😎 with last round bolt hold..

They are proud of it tho , price point above the freedom arms ..

I’ll keep an eye out for the uppers on weekend deals 👍🏼👍🏼

I’ll even shoot it after I buy it ! Lol

scottcolbath

BAMF+
PSA recently did a great thing for me. I went on their website, found 12 Gauge birdshot for four cents per round, ordered 1,000 rounds of it, but only 100 showed up. I called and asked where the rest was, and they apologized, and refunded me the amount to equal the four cents pre round price. So, I got 100 rounds of bird shot for about four bucks.

S.C.

Top Bottom