OWL tells me I need to get (re) vaccinated because of "those people"

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I'm going to South America in November, and the OWL (old white lady) that works at the outfitter I'm using told me, you need to get (re) vaccinated against measles because "those people" don't

I haven't heard "those people" in a while, and it made me laugh. Turns out, she's right. I was born in 1958, right at the time they were switching over from a live vaccine to a dead vaccine (or something like that).

Since I've never had the measles, and I don't want to get them from "those people" I called my doctor.

He said, based on when I was born, I'm in a small sliver of people that may need to get (re) vaccinated. They can give me a blood test to check for antibodies, but it's just easier to get it again.

Anybody else getting the vax again?

I heard it from a trusted authority (web M.D.) that those type vaxes have a side effect of "bitch tits" and "gunts".

Hapo

Dog Boy
...don't get anymore autism...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Skip the vax, just wear a mask and start coughing loudly if people get too close to you.

Save the money the shot would have cost and snag a surgical mask before the doc comes in to the examine room.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I'm in the market for a Shingles shot. Had both my roofs shingled, now I need to get my self anti-shingled.

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
I've been thinking this would be a good idea, myself....You go first and lemme know how it works out for you, eh?!
I'm in the market for a Shingles shot. Had both my roofs shingled, now I need to get my self anti-shingled.

Master-Cylinder

Maybe we can go together, hold hands during the shot. Maybe get a lollipop afterwards.

BilletMan

Not sharing a lollipop with you...that's gross....my warm and personal aura assures that we can get 2....

Master-Cylinder

Like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie aka Brangelina do we (Billet and I) need our own portmanteau like MasterBillet of BilletCylinder? I vote for MasterBillet. Maybe CylinderMan.

BilletMan

HOW the fuck did this topic quickly and most unpredictably end up here?? You people ain't right! Indeed the word Billet is dominant and goes first.....

Like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie aka Brangelina do we (Billet and I) need our own portmanteau like MasterBillet of BilletCylinder? I vote for MasterBillet. Maybe CylinderMan.
If youre going into the relationship assuming he can't teach you something...lol

rotts4u

BAMF
I got it again many years ago after the school my wife worked at had an outbreak. I was born in 1963. If you are going there also get the hepetitis vaccines too incase you decide to eat some ass or food at a restaurant prepared by someone that just ate ass.

Master-Cylinder

I got it again many years ago after the school my wife worked at had an outbreak. I was born in 1963. If you are going there also get the hepetitis vaccines too incase you decide to eat some ass or food at a restaurant prepared by someone that just ate ass.
Or everywhere you eat food is piled on tables next to dumpsters and Port-A-Poopers in parking lots.

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I've been practicing my spanglish.

Su chi chi's es muey grande, e muey bonita :)

JC

BAMF
HOW the fuck did this topic quickly and most unpredictably end up here?? You people ain't right! Indeed the word Billet is dominant and goes first.....
Or on top?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom