OK, it's happening

scottcolbath

BAMF+
YSR pinged me. He's going to be at some mediocre Mexican restaurant on the west side of Phoenix in a few minutues. That can only mean one thing. He has a groupon for 2 for 1 taquitos, or some such bullshit.

S.C.

BigHock

BAMF
YSR pinged me. He's going to be at some mediocre Mexican restaurant on the west side of Phoenix in a few minutues. That can only mean one thing. He has a groupon for 2 for 1 taquitos, or some such bullshit.

S.C.
He forgot his wallet. Donโ€™t go...

Stetson

BAMF
When you're done eating, head to the bathroom and out the back door! Stick him with the check!

Might not work though. If he picked the restaurant it probably has a plastic shit house out in the parking lot next to the dumpster.

OP
OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
When you're done eating, head to the bathroom and out the back door! Stick him with the check!

Might not work though. If he picked the restaurant it probably has a plastic shit house out in the parking lot next to the dumpster.
First thing the fucker said when we sat down (there were six of us) was "Separate checks".

He brought along several of his shooting buddies. Great dudes, all of them.

S.C.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
What can say? You guys said it all...

OP
OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I was buying your story until you said he brought several buddies.
A bunch of shooters. They were all out a the pistola match today. Starting tomorrow, YSR is out at BASF, shooting clays for three days.

A bunch of right wing TrumpTards. What's not to like?

S.C.

OP
OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I didn't want to pay for your shirleytemple-arita, it looked good. My granddaughter drinks those too, but she's 8 :)
It was a Midori margarita. So, your granddaughter boozes? :biggrin:

Yup up for possibly shooting at C2 around lunch, or when I get out of work, around 2:30 on Tuesday?

S.C.

Drakhen

BAMF
The jew is willing to pay to shoot at C2? He MUST be wealthy. LOL.

Should make him go to Tuesday Night Steel at Rio Salado, but I'll bet he doesn't have all his stuff for that with him.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
It's Arizona, can't you just go out in the desert with a couple dessert trays and blast the shit out of stuff?

OP
OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Well shit, that Joo bought me french fries tonight. But in defense of his Joo-ie-ness, he stiffed the staff on the tip.

S.C.

Top Bottom