#OBAMAGATE

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Because right still matters.
Your diseased ass is still in contact tracked quarantine.
Why fight it? :smashtard:

Austin_F

BAMF+
has mexico paid for the wall yet?

has the ACA been repealed and replaced (though i´d love to see the faces of the trumpanzees who have had to apply for the emergency provision due to having no cover after being laid off - bet that stung bigly!) yet?

how about hillary clinton? she locked up yet?

and the national debt? how has paying that down gone?

they were four of his biggest promises to his cult, and has delivered on none of them. yes, he has been obsessed with trying to undo anything obama put his name to (sort of like the angry fat kid at the beach watching another kid build a cool sandcastle, then jumping all over it when the kid who built it leaves because he never could build something like that), but it´s more out of petulance than clear policy.

and now we have obamagate. a dog whistle to the faithful to distract from the fact that a 1st world country with 15% of the worlds population now has 30% of the worlds covid deaths, and an economy starting to look like we have in spain.

yeah, total success story

:rolleyes:
The deep state is deeper than originally thought. It was pelosi I think who said they needed to resist everything trump wanted to do. Didn't matter what it was, if it was a great idea, resist. Thats deep state talking.

He did manage to get rid of the mandate, which was hurting people badly. Clinton has been investigated numerous times by the good guys but the bad guys are too numerous yet. I had high hopes for sessions but he turned out to be deep state too.

I was never invested in the wall idea, so you guys with your 'but wHaT aBoUt tHe wAll ' can sing yourselves to sleep with it.

Don't forget the tax benefit to everyone thay caused even APPLE to repatriate a bunch if cash and pay taxes on it, something Obama said was impossible

And the most winning thing he has done is reshape the judiciary to the people's benefit. Man are liberals pissed about that.

Even the 9th circus is starting to make good choices because of trump picks.

You are right about him being an asshole though, taking 2 scoops of ice cream for himself while every one else gets one....

hedgehog

BAMF
Clinton has been investigated numerous times by the good guys but the bad guys are too numerous yet.
For someone who squawked so loud about the mueller investigation being a witch hunt, i’m amazed you don’t see the irony here.

And before you tout the tax cut as being so marvelous, remember that when Obama left office the budget deficit was sitting at 580 billion. After the tax cut (and pre covid) it had increased to 1.06 trillion.

It currently sits as of today at 2.78 trillion

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
such a touchy subject... The USA changed for the worse that day IMHO...

the pentigon were running war exercises... sure it was a bit confuseing to our pilots who in the heat of exercises were called in to real life with almost the exact same sittuation they were exercising... I'm sure most of You have heard the the recordings of our pilots asking if this is real or part of the simulation...

but just another coincidence... yeah... i don't belive in coincidences...

Perhps to many are invested too deep in this web of lies to go against it ... 401K... the military industrial complex and it's tenticles...The Corporations... The mass media... academia and elite schools...

or that some are just brainwashed to belive what the Government tells them...

funny how people that travel all over the world seem to be a bit more open minded to thinking outside of the box... and be vary weary of Government.

compartmentalization@161

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Well the NWO pissed off Joe Rogan enough to get him to say fuck You Youtube...

it seems "they" did not like him saying Obama is guilty of crazy shit...

Him and Alex Jones will soon be on Spotify...

Joe thought he could transform "them"... he realized "they" are the Borg...

more to come... the real fight starts now...

Last edited:

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Well the NWO pissed off Joe Rogan enough to get him to say fuck You Youtube...

it seems "they" did not like him saying Obama is guilty of crazy shit...

Him and Alex Jones will soon be on Spotify...

Joe thought he could transform "them"... he realized "they" are the Borg...

more to come... the real fight starts now...
"No single personality has the reach and influence of Rogan. His show regularly tops the charts of the most-popular podcasts each week, and he reportedly made $30 million on the medium last year."

Spotify Signs Joe Rogan to Exclusive Deal. Why It’s a Game-Changer.

<edit>fuck, pay wall</edit>

Top Bottom