#OBAMAGATE

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Shit, my apologies, gar.
Answering a question with a question is a real pissoff to authority types.
We're discussing the various ways that trumpy managed to turn a few Americans getting a cold into thirty five million (35,000,000) Americans thrown out of work, and a depression economy that might knock Herbert Hoover right out of civics textbooks.

BigGar

high on placebo
Not cranky at all. Just curious where anyone got the idea I was an "authority" type???

You know I love you Wayne, even if we're in zero agreement on politics, other than me being a pro-choice mushroom advocate of course :) Is that political?

Serious question. Please point me to ANYTHING Thinhead ever wrote that was educational, funny, or worth reading.
Everytime Tin and Busa1Dave point out what a broke dick loser you are, I get a pretty good laugh out of it. Shit, I'm smiling right now just thinking about it. :smile2:

That's the power of Labusas - where a commie 5th wheeling doper and an anal retentive militant right winger will never agree on anything except that whitey is a dipshit.

It's a beautiful thing, really.

OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Everytime Tin and Busa1Dave point out what a broke dick loser you are, I get a pretty good laugh out of it. Shit, I'm smiling right now just thinking about it. :smile2:

That's the power of Labusas - where a commie 5th wheeling doper and an anal retentive militant right winger will never agree on anything except that whitey is a dipshit.

It's a beautiful thing, really.
Well everyone would ve guessed that you 2 see eye to eye.
Don t know if i would be as proud as you, to be associated with a likeminded Thinhead or BusaDave but...
Now that makes 3 Labusas retards lol.

Stetson

BAMF
If the hammer drops, and someone in The Cabal gets indicted or arrested or something, can someone just start a new thread? This one's boring.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
If the hammer drops, and someone in The Cabal gets indicted or arrested or something, can someone just start a new thread? This one's boring.
Barr said he doesn't expect Obama or Biden to be investigated:
Attorney General William Barr said Monday he does not expect the Justice Department to probe former President Barack Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden as part of its review of the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Speaking at a news conference to discuss a shooting at a Florida naval base last year, Barr was asked about President Donald Trump's suggestion that Obama and Biden committed crimes. Saying he was not specifically taking issue with Trump's remarks, Barr criticized "increasing attempts to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon."

"The legal tactic has been to gin up allegations of criminality by one’s political opponents based on the flimsiest of legal theories," Barr said. "This is not good for political life and it's not good for the criminal justice system. And as long as I'm attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends."

Attorney General William Barr said Monday he does not expect the Justice Department to probe former President Barack Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden as part of its review of the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Speaking at a news conference to discuss a shooting at a Florida naval base last year, Barr was asked about President Donald Trump's suggestion that Obama and Biden committed crimes. Saying he was not specifically taking issue with Trump's remarks, Barr criticized "increasing attempts to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon."

"The legal tactic has been to gin up allegations of criminality by one’s political opponents based on the flimsiest of legal theories," Barr said. "This is not good for political life and it's not good for the criminal justice system. And as long as I'm attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends."
Oh well.

Vegas12

BAMF+

Is that the proverbial bombshell we were all waiting for??

Did whitey get yet another prediction wrong??

Will he self banish himself in shame ......again??

Stay tuned for the next installment of "If you throw enough shit against the wall, something will eventually stick."

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Is that the proverbial bombshell we were all waiting for??

Did whitey get yet another prediction wrong??

Will he self banish himself in shame ......again??

Stay tuned for the next installment of "If you throw enough shit against the wall, something will eventually stick."
when the DOJ dropped the Flynn deal Democrats were outraged. When the DOJ says they're not going after Obama or Biden because it would be political....suddenly the DOJ is good again.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Obama didn't throw over 30 million Americans out of work. That's one measure of trumpy's incompetence.
curious where you got/get that # from? An antisocial economist???
Who got thrown out work? Bartenders? Servers? Pizza delivery people? Hair stylists? Mall security? Gas pump attendants??Goofy? Minnie? What about the animals at Disneys Animal Kingdom?
Did State or Local pigs get thrown out of work? How about Military?? Highway construction?? Meth dealers??

when the DOJ dropped the Flynn deal Democrats were outraged. When the DOJ says they're not going after Obama or Biden because it would be political....suddenly the DOJ is good again.
Yeah, I can only imagine the screaming if Obama and Clinton plead guilty to charges only to have the DOJ drop the case.

Completely the same thing.

Austin_F

BAMF+
That she beat trump in the popular vote by 3 million?
I suppose they don't teach this in Spain, but the American president isn't elected by popular vote.

There is no "beating" someone by popular vote when running for president.

Whats more surprising was this came as a shock to all the Hillary voters who thought she was supposed to be president because of it.

hedgehog

BAMF
I suppose they don't teach this in Spain, but the American president isn't elected by popular vote.

There is no "beating" someone by popular vote when running for president.

Whats more surprising was this came as a shock to all the Hillary voters who thought she was supposed to be president because of it.
Why do you think I called it the POPULAR vote?

Just reminding you that it was just the 3rd time in u.s history that a president had been elected by just the electoral college and not by the electoral college and popular vote.

For example, your last president took both when he won his elections.

Austin_F

BAMF+
It doesn't matter if it was the 3rd time or 13th time. I'm not sure exactly what point you are trying to make. Mine is clear: pop votes mean fuckall for presidential elections. You say you understand that, yet you keep bringing up the irrelevant popular vote, much like the astonished Hillary voters who thought popular vote meant winning.

And the last president's actions over 8 years shows how stupid the majority of voters are. Well, I guess the drone and missile manufacturers were happy.

I mean the majority tried to put Hillary in and even you guys admit she would have been a terrible choice.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
a team could win a baseball game by not getting any hits... and stealing bases. Its still a win. Maybe not storybook...
Also football games can be won by defensive tackles even if the offense throws interceptions or punts every possession

RobBase

BAMF
It's amusing and educational when a so called open minded and accepting of others liberal is shown to be a filthy, flea infested hypocrite.
Just the fact that Pinhead is here and I can post about his severe mental and integral flaws immensely entertains me.

Austin_F

BAMF+
So amusing to see the cult members triggered when reminded their leader just isn’t that popular.

LOL, and they call the liberals “snowflakes”!
Who are you talking to?

I think I've made myself clear that I don't care if a president is popular. Im way past the age of caring about who is likeable..

I wanted a bomb throwing president to blow open Washington politics for all to see. And we have. Because of trump we have had an eye opening term of seeing how it really works. Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton, Comey, Schiff, Nadler, etc etc. They operated in the shadows before trump dragged them out into the spotlight. Think about it. A REPUBLICAN flipped a California seat! Because trump is exposing the crookedness of the left.

Is trump spotless? Hell no. Would i want to enter a business with him? Probably not.

But as a president he has been amazing. He has worked harder at keeping campaign promises than any one before him.

Trump is like sending in James Bond. Maybe he'll bend some rules, , get his hands dirty, maybe a couple extra bodies show up.....but in the end he will do the job you hired him to do or die trying.

Fucking awesome!

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
But as a president he has been amazing. He has worked harder at keeping campaign promises than any one before him.
has mexico paid for the wall yet?

has the ACA been repealed and replaced (though i´d love to see the faces of the trumpanzees who have had to apply for the emergency provision due to having no cover after being laid off - bet that stung bigly!) yet?

how about hillary clinton? she locked up yet?

and the national debt? how has paying that down gone?

they were four of his biggest promises to his cult, and has delivered on none of them. yes, he has been obsessed with trying to undo anything obama put his name to (sort of like the angry fat kid at the beach watching another kid build a cool sandcastle, then jumping all over it when the kid who built it leaves because he never could build something like that), but it´s more out of petulance than clear policy.

and now we have obamagate. a dog whistle to the faithful to distract from the fact that a 1st world country with 15% of the worlds population now has 30% of the worlds covid deaths, and an economy starting to look like we have in spain.

yeah, total success story

:rolleyes:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The response of the trumpy shallow state has been on a similar track as a failed state like Bolsonaro's Brasil.
So called leader spends nothing preparing for anything.
When a big bad anything happens, insist it isn't.
As the bodies pile up, the economy stops.

Top Bottom