#OBAMAGATE

Vegas12

BAMF+
Wow. So professional they'll overlook political murder plots, but not professional enough to realize that a suicide shouldn't involve multiple bullets to the back of the dome. :lol:

Keep spinning Vegas. What you got next?
Nothing...

Maui and I watching you have a meltdown was enough...LOOK!!! Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling!!

It was almost as good as watching you lose it over the leaking handlebar thread...LOL!!

Nothing...

Maui and I watching you have a meltdown was enough...LOOK!!! Someone wrote gullible on your ceiling!!

It was almost as good as watching you lose it over the leaking handlebar thread...LOL!!
The "we're not retarded we're just joking ha ha got you good!!!" routine. :lol:

No meltdowns here, I didn't even threaten bodily harm or to start an insurrection. Weak as far as meltdowns things go.

OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Bill couldn't get a blowjob without the entire nation finding out, you're telling me these idiots somehow are ordering the assassinations of political enemies and the ONLY people that managed to connect the dots are some randos on the internet?

Fuck outta here with that shit :lol: :lol:
The classic sheep reply. Right there.

"they can t agree on what pizza to order but you re saying they re all part of the plan? Hahahahahaa. Do you realize how many thousands there would need to be? And keep it a secret.. Haaaardy har har har... The fuck outta here..."

As naive as a 4 yr old. Still wet behind the ears.

So the Clintons have been killing people for decades (it's hard to type that out with a straight face :green:).....

...what's it like knowing they'll never see a day in jail? :lol: :lol:

Vegas12

BAMF+
So the Clintons have been killing people for decades (it's hard to type that out with a straight face :green:).....

...what's it like knowing they'll never see a day in jail? :lol: :lol:

You don't think slick willie has been in his own private hell/jail since saying "I do" to canckles??

And as far as secrets for decades, you think if Epstein hadn't not kilt himself we would have seen mr. canckles in the lovely blue dress???

Money and favors buys a lot of things.
"For everything else, there's Mastercard the Illuminati"

You don't think slick willie has been in his own private hell/jail since saying "I do" to canckles??
I think since he left office, he's been smoking some high quality bud while playing some killer sax solors and tagging younger pussy on the side, with the wifey's permission.

If this is what hell looks like - and for many of you here it is - then sign me up.

Seems to be enjoying himself just fine :ducmanic:

Travis Scott Raps About His Relationship With Bill Clinton On ...

And as far as secrets for decades, you think if Epstein hadn't not kilt himself we would have seen mr. canckles in the lovely blue dress???
Nah, it was seen way back in 2012 when the grad student painter showed it as some event for her college.

Another conspiracy theory down the toilet!

BilletMan

BAMF+
You people must be awfully bored and willing to argue with some prick who is here solely to argue with our members...quit feeding the troll...

I'm not even annoyed by the unsuccessful <edit> (trump) impeachment attempt anymore. It's obvious slimy politicians can't be touched.

Some of you all..jeez. What's it been like 11 years they been dangling this carrot in your face?

Vegas12

BAMF+
"For everything else, there's Mastercard the Illuminati"

I think since he left office, he's been smoking some high quality bud while playing some killer sax solors and tagging younger pussy on the side, with the wifey's permission.

If this is what hell looks like - and for many of you here it is - then sign me up.

Seems to be enjoying himself just fine :ducmanic:

Travis Scott Raps About His Relationship With Bill Clinton On ...

Nah, it was seen way back in 2012 when the grad student painter showed it as some event for her college.

Another conspiracy theory down the toilet!

This is the part where mileageking would be boasting about making the puppet dance.....it was kind of fun...lol!!

Austin_F

BAMF+
I don't believe that for a second, so fuck you anyway for being unclear.
Haha, kind of like when you said 'I don't always wear my mask at work'. then you 'clarified' with 'I always wear my mask unless I'm eating '

But I won't hit you with the F bomb.

I'll just sip my tea and enjoy the W.

Haha, kind of like when you said 'I don't always wear my mask at work'. then you 'clarified' with 'I always wear my mask unless I'm eating '

But I won't hit you with the F bomb.

I'll just sip my tea and enjoy the W.
You misinterpreted my point - there are safe areas and times to not wear a mask, and that doesn't just go for me - that goes for everyone in the hospital. Eating and drinking is one of those OBVIOUS times you didn't consider when trying to get me in a gotcha. Austin fail. No W for you.

Please tell me more about how hospitals work and when YOU think masks should and should not be worn because I suspect you're alluding to "at all times" since hospitals are "germ infected" (laymans terms).

OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
A pretty good explanation for dummies like Analia who are in the dark about Obamagate.

She breaks it down nicely and she s easy on the eyes too...

gsteve

BAMF+
Wooooo another American investigation into American politics 😳🥴🤣🤮😱. Where billions are spent and literally nothing ever happens. There was one guy , tricky dicky somebody....... something happened to him ...

OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
You re spewing your load prematurely
How are you so sure nothing will happen?
Give it some time.
We re dealing with a cabal...a deep state that has had its claws dug in for 200 years!
You think someone like Trump can just do as he pleases?
The corruption is huge.
Shit will take time but i am confident we will see results. Soon.

Trump promised some things. Amongst them, to drain the swamp.
I see him as a very ambitious man who has surrounded himself with a team of likeminded men and women.

There has never been a president like him before. Not in recent times.
He is not part of the Cabal

That in itself is Huuuge!
He is obviously not afraid of death and he knows that ALL who went against the deep state (Cabal) died.

He is the very 1st president attempting to free us. Not just America mind you. The Cabal is not American and it does not affect just Americans.

Look around you. Canada is a joke with a bitch like Trudeau as a leader. A pawn and a faggot is ruining your life and every other canadian s life, for the good of the PLAN.
Which is One World Order.

Saying "this is just another billion dollar investigation" shows you really know zero about things.

You re living in canada under a regime that is going out of their way to take away your freedoms.
A systematic neutering.

Just sit back and enjoy the show. Watch how Americans take back their country and watch how America frees the World from the grip of the Cabal...just like in the movies.

Patience...

Yeah well you are politically motivated too.

Why doesn't your guy just get more people to like him, instead of trying to convince people that Biden is just as unlikeable as him?

busa10

BAMF
tinhead is blessed with 2020 hindsight. He knows that Trump created the Corona virus to make unemployment great again.

we should get him a MUGA hat

Right. For Tinman to even think, no less say "Obama didn't throw over 30 million Americans out of work. That's one measure of trumpy's incompetence." just illustrates how dumb he is. As if Trump created Covid-19. I asked him on another post to give us the economic numbers prior to the virus and no reply. Tinman is probably a nice guy, but he's just, well... dumb.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Aww, I didn't play fetch when Busa 10 commanded, listen to the suck-pig sob in disappointment!

But what the fuk, numbers are fun, may as well accommodate the numerically challenged. :smashtard:l

Unemployment on January 20, 2017- Rate was 4.7% at trumpy's lightly attended inauguration.
Forward to now, unemployment number heavily massaged to keep it to 14.8%, a number that dissolves to a complete lie fantasy requiring the gullible to believe that out of thirty five million (35,000,000) Americans thrown out of work in three months, over twenty million (20,000,000) just decided to drop out of the labor force and never seek a job again.

"Doing what feels good—what's convenient, what's easy—that's how little kids think. Unfortunately a lot of so-called grownups, including some with fancy titles and important jobs, still think that way. Which is why things are so screwed up."
President Barack Obama, January 20, 2020

Trumpy seemed to take that personally.
One of the few things he got right.

Top Bottom