#OBAMAGATE

zxfan

BAM
3.5 years later with this pandemic going on and this is the shyte you want to bring up?

NEWS FLASH!!!
Trump won.
Move on with your life.

hedgehog

BAMF
What is obamagate about?

Is this about the time that he wore a tan suit?

That was a dark day for America.
It’s a nugget to throw to the RWNJ’s and the less intelligent republicans to distract from covid, the SCOTUS hearing on his financial records, and the release of the uncensored transcripts of the Russia inquiry that his administration has fought all the way to the SCOTUS to prevent releasing.

And looking at the comments here, it’s working.

They seem to forget that prior presidents do not get prosecuted by current presidents administrations. Not right, but it’s what is the norm.

And trump seriously does NOT want that precedent to go away, so any noise he is making about prosecuting or investigating Obama is just that - noise.

Dog whistles to the retards.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
They seem to forget that prior presidents do not get prosecuted by current presidents administrations. Not right, but it’s what is the norm.
Former Presidents have never run a shadow government against a current president. Nor has a former president ever spied on a presidential candidate. Obama will go down as the most corrupt president/administration in history

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
New info showing Obama was behind it all in the first place. Dirty as fuck
like Obama was in charge of anything...?

it was the leftover cabal of Bush Deep State and Clinton Deep State playing lets see how long we can ride the hell out of the sell out to China gravy train...

just about everyone in DC was getting fat on that pork...

CID

BAMF+
Things already happening in case you haven t noticed
yeah the same old shit show it's always been and will always be --

blah blah blah -- they're corrupt, some people they did bad things, people should go to jail, we need independent investigations and inquires!! Lock them up!! lock them up!!! Lock them.... wait..... LOOK THERE's A NEW SHINY THING WOOHOO!!!

meanwhile.....

Switch sides at halftime -- continue play

...did I miss anything?

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
LOL... if it was such a cut and dry problem... Trump would have dealth with it from the get go...

the 2000 fuknutz that signed a letter of protest to Trump the other day is just an example how big the problem is and how old ways die hard...

this subject has to meander all over the place becasue the corruption is all over the place...

sure some people are fucked because their dicks got them in trouble ( Epstien Air)

some just are making bank off the illegalities...

but if We want out Experiment of a Republic Demorcracy to continue and not become Spain France or Itally... We have to drain this swamp known as DC...

but Don't get me wrong... ALL POLITICS ARE LOCAL...

Last edited:
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
yeah the same old shit show it's always been and will always be --

blah blah blah -- they're corrupt, some people they did bad things, people should go to jail, we need independent investigations and inquires!! Lock them up!! lock them up!!! Lock them.... wait..... LOOK THERE's A NEW SHINY THING WOOHOO!!!

meanwhile.....

View attachment 36133

Switch sides at halftime -- continue play
View attachment 36134

...did I miss anything?
I say some people are gonna go to jail
We ll see

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
really?

you think that trump would welcome the precedent being set that prior presidents can be investigated and prosecuted? someone who is a well known skanking git like trump?

actually, my mistake for asking, you obviously do not think.
Once you leave office, there is no president that gives you immunity for violating the law. The Democrats have made this point crystal clear many many many many times.

Saying this is a distraction from the pandemic is a DNC talking point. Believe me, no one has forgotten about the current health situation, the WHO, etc.… The fact that this came up and people are waving their hands saying it’s not a big deal is amusing. Because unlike the whole Russian conspiracy hoax, there is actual evidence that President Obama was involved in this.

Thus the tangential argument, keep moving, nothing to see here… Pandemic… Ignore actual evidence, Adam Shifty will clear it all up

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Government people don't go to jail. It's not because they are immune, as the law is written. The reality is that "our laws" don't apply to them.

tommy1

BAM
really?

you think that trump would welcome the precedent being set that prior presidents can be investigated and prosecuted? someone who is a well known skanking git like trump?

actually, my mistake for asking, you obviously do not think.
Yes, really. I think it’s you that’s not thinking.

Ask yourself if Trump is already been investigated every fucking way possible.

And if you can think of another way to investigate him, call Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, or Adam shift... they’re dying to know.

Until then, settle down Pedro.

hedgehog

BAMF
Ask yourself if Trump is already been investigated every fucking way possible.
ask yourself why he was fighting in the SCOTUS yesterday to prevent the release of his financials.

that is the one that worries him the most, and the reason for the "obamagate" (what is it with RWNJ´s that they have to put "gate" at the end of every percieved scandal they have that week? it´s fucking dumb) tweets.

gotta keep the faithful occupied and looking the other way, and how better than with a traditional dog whistle.

tommy1

BAM
ask yourself why he was fighting in the SCOTUS yesterday to prevent the release of his financials.

that is the one that worries him the most, and the reason for the "obamagate" (what is it with RWNJ´s that they have to put "gate" at the end of every percieved scandal they have that week? it´s fucking dumb) tweets.

gotta keep the faithful occupied and looking the other way, and how better than with a traditional dog whistle.
The most....Why’s he worried?

Spill it

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Trump is probably not releasing his financials because it will be used against him in the future. There does not have to be an illegal activity for this to happen. During Muellers investigation, he had full access to all of that and would have been able to determine if there were any crimes.

when Trump leaves the white house (in 2025) he will return to private life. As demonstrated by the Democrat's and the media they will stop at nothing, lie, falsify and illegally surveil his associates and children to hurt him.

The people who are wanting this information will, with certanty, use it to what ever degree possible to hurt him and his family. That is his reward.

If I were to walk into a bar, and get into a knife fight, and during the corse of that fight my opponent dropped his knife (because he fell down 27 times), I would not say ok, I'll give you a new knife....

Last edited:

Drakhen

BAMF
what is it with RWNJ´s that they have to put "gate" at the end of every percieved scandal they have that week?
I know you're biased, so you probably didn't notice, but it's EVERYONE in the media and politics adding "gate" to scandals.

busa10

BAMF
Barr and Durham have been working on this for a while, even travelling internationally to dig. My guess is the "Mueller investigation" gave the swamp rats here time to destroy evidence against the O administration. They'll have more incriminating evidence that will probably get released closer to the election.
The Dems now have their greatest political tool - the corona virus to use against Trump and to forward their agenda of more government control. And take away from the seriousness of the coup against Trump.
Jail time? Probably not the big dogs, but maybe some mid level stooges.

I still don't know what this Obamagate is about.

Was this about the time the Republicans made a big deal about his choice of mustard?

Whew laddy, big Presidential scandal there.

Top Bottom