Now this is just fucking nuts

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
An American Airlines passenger took her adorable miniature service horse on a flight from Chicago to Omaha

FAA approved the first service minuture horse flight. This is an EMOTIONAL assistance animal.. and the owner stays she has PTSD from childhood experiences.. also starts she is allergic to dogs. (She could have went with a standard poodle if true) ... it took three seats to hold her and the horse.

What pissed me the fuck off about this is IF she had PTSD she would not be posing for pictures and talking with every stranger.... smiling all the time.. and having ZERO stress about any of this amount of attention.

I think she needs a fucking twinkie and a blanket.. it worked well for Linus it would work just as well for her.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Must be awesome when you're trapped in an enclosed space and it drops a huge load (this is a 'seeing-eye' horse, not the same as the one in the OP):

AC2E5EB5-01D2-4987-A9FA-8B6F1FDB11F9.jpeg

I was on a flight a couple years ago with a fat little snowflake and her emotional support toy poodle. Bitch got 3/4 shitfaced and ran her cock trap loud enough the whole plane could hear her the whole flight.

I can't imagine being seated near a fucking horse, miniature or not.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Apparently guide-horses aren't that uncommon- Guide horse - Wikipedia. At 55-100 pounds, they're about the size of a golden or lab, though the one in the pic above looks bigger than that.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I had to sit in the bulk head once traveling with my dog. It is the most cramped part of the damn plane. Luckily there was some empty rows in the back of the plane that I asked if we could move to which the stwedress made happen with no issues

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
There are a couple of those little horses down the street. I'm gonna jump their fence and take My Little Pony for a walk.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I dont like flying commercial with the dog.. simply all I want to do is get to my destination.. talk to fucking no one near me or in the airport and just be left alone. But that is never what happens.. between questions about the dog. Or people want to take a picture with the dog. It's just a pain in the ass... but always being in uniform we always had to be polite...

Stetson

BAMF
I stopped on my way home from work last week to get a horse out of the middle of the road. I couldn't whisper him in, but I got him to trot back off towards his field. Knocked on the door to let the owner know, too. She said she had someone there weed-whacking today, and probably messed up the fence.

Another reason I don't ride much at night. Surrounded by horse people out here. I'd be pretty hot if I got stuck next to a horse on a plane, too.

quiver

BAMF
and my nephews that went to Bosnia, Iraq x 2 , Afghanistan x3 each
are still fighting against/ for (the Obama era, who didn't know which outhouse to use) for their due benefits with the V.A.
no service animals for them. one works on oil rigs and the other as heavy equipment mechanic

22 vets die daily, no outrage over 6000 vets lives lost each year.

please do accept my apologies for pissing on the mini-pony thing

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
For those who may be wondering, the miniature horses did once serve a valid purpose.
They were bred small to pull the loaded mine cars out of the coal mines.
Now, they seem more of a curiosity than anything else.

Nicer that Shetland ponies from what I've seen of both.

We had a miniature horse farm near where I lived for a while...
...it was the former home of Donna Douglas aka Elli May Clampet.
You know, Jethro's sister/cousin.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
What do they do if the horse takes a shit?? Just dump it on the floor amd everyone smells it ??

Nice..

Wretch

amazingly graceful
What do they do if the horse takes a shit?? Just dump it on the floor amd everyone smells it ??

Nice..
They feed the small horse bubblegum and then when it farts or shits, it's encapsulated in the gum...
...just have to keep the small boys with bean flings and old ladies with hat pins away because, they will be tempted.

Top Bottom