Now I want an AR 15 ! Buy an AR for Whoopie !

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
It would only hurt the poor, who probably have more need for a self defense weapon than most.
...that is the whole Idea, bro...it is a class war....

...I am thinking fuk the 300 BLK "pistol"...

...just get a carbine and better performance with supersonic ammo...

...keep all me fingers...not configured for mass shootings...

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
I thought that minimum barrel length for a rifle was either 16 or 20" Maybe that was for shotgun. Am I mistaken or have the laws changed?

Fever500

BAMF
So how can 10" barrels be available?
Ignore the missing trigger guard on my friends AR Pistol. :)

It's a pistol because the lower has never been classified as a rifle lower, the barrel is less than 16" and it doesn't have a stock. See the pistol brace where the stock would be? If I added a regular stock ... it would be a SBR and I would have to get a tax stamp.

Foregrips and other items may kick it into questionable status as well ... and you cannot technically shoulder this firearm using the pistol brace.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
So people are putting these on for what reason?
Does that make it a pistol?
Part of it being a pistol but, it doesn't have to be on there but, just a naked buffer spring tube hanging out there on AR platforms, looks kind of goofy.

If you put a regular stock on such a short barreled AR, you would be in violation and be due a visit from the Local AFT Office.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Part of it being a pistol but, it doesn't have to be on there but, just a naked buffer spring tube hanging out there on AR platforms, looks kind of goofy.

If you put a regular stock on such a short barreled AR, you would be in violation and be due a visit from the Local AFT Office.
Gotcha. 👍
Didn't know there would be a slinky hanging out.

Bushmaster is not regarded as high end, not in my opinion.

$350 for an AR? Get the fuck outta here. Not trying to be a dick here, but spend a bit more money to get a better rifle.

If it doesn't go bang every time, it isn't worth anything to me.

Just get a Colt and be done fucking around.

Or not. And don't an M4, get a full size AR.

But it doesn't sound like you can afford it?

That silenced high end sniper rifle chambered in 300 black out has my attention. $5k

Couldn't find the video that was posted here....

Pra, it makes no sense to have an AR that you've never fired, it's like having a trophy wife you never fuck.
After reading this thread it is evident that many are going to be disappointed with the cheap crap out there believing the marketing hype and what a blogger has to say. It may take a few rounds but time is not good to them.

rumble phish

BAMF+
After reading this thread it is evident that many are going to be disappointed with the cheap crap out there believing the marketing hype and what a blogger has to say. It may take a few rounds but time is not good to them.
Well, you're "primary" smith wasn't available to give advice, so us peasants had to take what was available :roll:

Fuckin' gun snob :roll: Guess what, my Ruger's, Marlin's, and Stag's go bang every time. So has every PSA part I ever purchased. So, kindly go fuck yourself. :fu:

Well, you're "primary" smith wasn't available to give advice, so us peasants had to take what was available :roll:

Fuckin' gun snob :roll: Guess what, my Ruger's, Marlin's, and Stag's go bang every time. So has every PSA part I ever purchased. So, kindly go fuck yourself. :fu:
Think about what I posted if you are able to think that deep and you will understand or maybe you won't either way. :ak:I have a few Marlins actually. Will spare you the details lol. They were custom one offs built by Marlin except the SN 6 (maybe #7) it is in the back of one of the safes in a silicone sock along with a extra stock) 30-06 MR7. :biggrin:

My comment was centric to long term reliability of the various parts that make up the assembled weapon. Kali is going to come and get all of your firearms anyway before long, so who cares if they go bang bang in the long term :eek4:. Oh yes :fu:!

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it's a fee post kind of...no one wants that stuff anyway...it still suks...we all know...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
..I just bought the last black Areo Precision 16" 300 Blackout upper as seen below that Optic Planet had in stock...all the ones I liked at PSA sold out...

...you could still get a Cerakoted one...a few of those are left...

...I was trying to wait but afraid to miss out...

...it has no bolt carrier group or charging handle with it like there are with the PSA kit BV has...

...if they don't sell out, later I will buy an unmarked Toolcraft nickel boron plated BCG (bolt carrier group) and PSA drop in 3.5 lb match trigger from PSA, but the rest of the parts needed I will get @ Optics Planet...that way I'll save $60 on an identical BCG and $50 on a comparable brand name trigger...

...I believe the same company (Toolcraft) makes the BCG for both PSA and for Areo so I will get the PSA one as it is so much less...

...I found a $29 Areo parts kit and $50 Areo brand buffer with the right spring @ Optics Planet, and a nice $50 Houge Overmold stock and $25 pistol grip...in a fit of detail I also put a $24 Areo charging handle and a $10 Houge plastic trigger guard in the cart...

...this rifle should be really nice...now I only wish I had a cool Areo lower for it like CZ Loco bought...LoL...one of our lowers should be fine though...

...the barrel has a wicked fast 1-7 twist rate so it can stabilize the heavy bullets...the PSA uppers have barrels with 1-8 twist, still very fast for .30 cal...1-10 is nominal for most .30 cal these days, but many if not most .30 cal. are 1-11 or 1-12...those shoot light bullet really fast...that is what people use to want...

...velocity gets so low with the 300 Blackout that normal twist rates for .30 cal do not always work...that fast a twist rate would be too fast for lighter .30 cal bullets at high velocity, but the 300 Blackout doesn't really do high velocity...

...now we are looking for some one to make duc lowers...is there an image file available...???...

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy

...I'm thinking of this instead of black...it comes in grey but that would get dirty...

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...this set is $20 less...don't think I want the finger grooves though...

...but ysr better hurry...only a few of these left...

Last edited:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
It sux about lake city......but I have more brass and ss 109 projectiles than I will ever need. It's just bullshit that old fart is pulling that kind of crap.

Fuck Joe Biden

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...there are plenty of reasons for short barreled rifles...people have been compromising on barrel length since the invention of fire arms...

...of course, to Hapo 16" is a short barrel...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy

...went with this...$16 extra @ the black and red "combo" with the finger grooves...

...black was sold out...everything is selling out for some reason...prices are increasing...not buy a huge amount but creeping...

Last edited:
  • Red
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...an old one that is even more relevant today...

• Red
Top Bottom