NOT,,, a good sign

rumble phish

BAMF+
Everyone jumping on the bandwagon to defend Ukraine and act like their shit doesn't stink makes me sick. Upholding Zelenskyy as some kind of fucking hero makese sick. Ukraine is one of THE most corrupt nations in Europe.

Having said that, Putin is a brutal dictator and the only ones I feel sorry for are the innocent people of both Ukraine and Russia. Young Russian men dying for nothing, innocent Ukrainian men, women, and children dying is disgusting.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Everyone jumping on the bandwagon to defend Ukraine and act like their shit doesn't stink makes me sick. Upholding Zelenskyy as some kind of fucking hero makes me sick. Ukraine is one of THE most corrupt nations in Europe.
The only difference between us and them is, we can't force the Swamp Dwellers out. They're too intrenched.

"A top presidential adviser and four deputy ministers - among these two defense officials, along with five regional governors were forced out of their posts. And among the regional governors to step down included officials overseeing regions which have seen intense fighting, including the Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions, where Russian forces have lately reported gains."

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Everybody with iPhones now. How come we’re not seeing any action footage? Should be seeing a whole hell of a lot more than is existing at the moment
Nobody fighting over there should be taking a cell phone into a war zone because of ELINT. Small hand held cameras are safe and that's what they should be using.
I see more drone footage than anything.

Top Bottom