~Nightforce Scope For Sale~

Lofty

Tildes and all!!

Gotta pay for this new shutterbug habit of mine somehow.

Basically brand new Nightforce 5.5x22x56 with NPR2 reticle. Also included with it are the GG&G steel rings. Mounted and used to fire 40 rounds through my .300 WM and its sat in the safe since then.

Not a scratch. I have the original box and paperwork in storage, gotta dig 'em out.

$1450.00 to your door

http://nightforceoptics.com/nightforcescopes/RETICLES_OVERVIEW/RETICLES_DETAIL/NP-R2-32x.pdf

• [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]The ultimate long range scope. Its 56mm objective lens provides maximum clarity and resolution across the entire magnification range. The most advanced field tactical scopes ever produced, the wide magnification factor of our 5.5-22 series allows precision accuracy at the longest ranges, yet at 5.5 power remains highly effective for shots at close ranges. Nightforce was the first company committed to perfecting extreme magnification variable power scopes. Our years of experience perfecting long-range optics is evident in every scope we build.[/FONT]​

ain't no way that's gonna sell unless you take a picture with a knife, flashlight, and something with digi camo in the background.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I know...:frown:

...it would have been a good scope for the rifle I have on order...:wink:

Top Bottom