Nice Glock MCK

rumble phish

BAMF+
Unfortunately a chassis kit like this is illegal to use in California. Now, understand that it isn't illegal to "purchase", but it is VERY illegal to use. Of course, good luck finding a seller to sell you one in California.

Too bad, because I'd love to get a set up like this, especially for my 1911 pistols. I'd even get a Glock for a set up like this.

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
Shop's ordering a few, I'll let you all know how Gen 2 works out after they arrive.

Stetson

BAMF
I made it 9 minutes, but I just can't take any more tacticool sunglasses and flexed bicep charging handle manipulation.

That contraption is nothing I'd ever buy, but I've bought way dumber things than that before, so I certainly won't judge.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...do those things make you feel threatened...???...curious maybe...???...

...I think it is pretty cool but I would spend the $$$ on more ammo and carry my Glock and a Mini 30...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Keeping it as a normal glock allows you to:

Shoot it faster
Hide it better
Less weight
Not look like an idiot

But yea, theres a ton of ppl who buy them.
Same people are locked up in their basements right now.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I've seen one conversion that actually make a Glock or a 1911 into a carbine but it just uses the frame/lower...

...the slide and barrel are replaced by a simple (crude?) tubular blow back receiver / upper with a stock and a 16" barrel....

...these "conversions" don't seem to do the pistol much good...they do provide multiple points of contact and an optical sight...

...I can see were they would be attractive if priced right...not to me, but I can see it...

...I would be more likely to buy a High Point PPC...this would be a highly unlikely occurrence ...

Last edited:

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Much rather have a system in 5.56.

To that end, I just bought a lower with a lightweight minimalist stock. It can be short, it can be a little longer, it has to be set with an Allen wrench. Hope to keep the ATF off my ass when changing from Pistol Configuration to a Rifle Configuration.

I just wanted a SBR or Pistol for in house use (2 legged pests), and a rifle barreled unit for outdoor use (4 legged pests, ie...coyotes). Easily switched.

Something a little cheaper than this...

rumble phish

BAMF+
I just don't understand the point. A pistol is just to buy time to get to a better gun. Why make your pistol bigger and heavier? Just get a better gun.
The folks the dig'em are the same ones who play games like "COD" and "Pub-G" way too much, or have watched "The Expendables" series way too many times.

I'll admit that when I was younger and just getting into my guns, I dug on shit like this. It was actually an old-timer at the range who shot circles around all of the guys with decked out AR's (including me) that changed my mind. He was using an old Garand with irons.

I'm sure this set up is fun to play with, but I just don't see any practical use to it, especially as a home-defense weapon.

rumble phish

BAMF+
^^^ yes the "kid" in me thinks it's cool as fuck. But the reasonable adult in me sees no practical use for it. Is there a reason I can't feel both ways about it?

Nah just flippin you shit ..

Caught feels for a rig like that in a German PX that was billet ..

the door kickers I was assigned to in 18 talked about ‘over penetration’ a lot so I built a PCC To play around with.. .

JC

BAMF
I've got a mech tech conversion for my g23 .40 but for the most part my Glock stays on me.....as it is right now.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
Rumble and other naysayers. Consider this.. Why do you think Lugers, Broom handle Mausers, Browning Hi-Powers, and other military pistols including the venerable 1911 had optional buttstocks going back 100 years? Stability. Added stability allows you to more easily rip off a string of shots with more accuracy.

An MP5K and MP5K-PDW. Even in semi-auto mode, there's no way you can fire the MP5K as accurately as you can the PDW version. Been there, done that.

32605 32607

Same applies for the FN 5.7 and the P90

32608 32609

What a butt stock equipped pistol or a dedicated stock equipped sub-gun is not good at is daily concealed carry (unless you always wear a trench coat), zero disagreement.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Rumble and other naysayers. Consider this.. Why do you think Lugers, Broom handle Mausers, Browning Hi-Powers, and other military pistols including the venerable 1911 had optional buttstocks going back 100 years? Stability. Added stability allows you to more easily rip off a string of shots with more accuracy.

An MP5K and MP5K-PDW. Even in semi-auto mode, there's no way you can fire the MP5K as accurately as you can the PDW version. Been there, done that.

View attachment 32605 View attachment 32607

Same applies for the FN 5.7 and the P90

View attachment 32608 View attachment 32609

What a butt stock equipped pistol or a dedicated stock equipped sub-gun is not good at is daily concealed carry (unless you always wear a trench coat), zero disagreement.

Don t forget the Stechkin

Top Bottom