New Ford Maverick

Vegas12

BAMF+
Just a nice combo of economy and utility for running around...didn't get to drive it, but the interior was comfortable enough.

My price for the XLT 4cyl turbo AWD with the 4k trailer tow would be about 28k.

Don't worry, I'll still have the F-350powerstrokedieselcrewcabfourwheeldrivelongbed for all you fuckers worried about my cock.

20211104_130156.jpg20211104_130212.jpg20211104_130029.jpg20211104_130035.jpg20211104_130042.jpg20211104_130321.jpg

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
How many cup holders? Will the "bed" even hold a bag of cement?

27 cup holders....I may have missed a few..

Yes...1500 pound payload would be about 13 bags...I'll use the 1 ton truck if I need more.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
lol...MC takes his bitch out on the town in his fuso.....
calls ahead for reservations with his jitterbug phone...but wont take her to a movie...cause he hasn't been to the theater ever since they added sound......

his favorite colour is grey and medium grey...color is for hippy faggots.
All true.

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
I won't deny you've been a pretty good source of entertainment over the last two+ decades (and I don't mean that pejoratively- you're good fun).
And contrary to his grumpaw demeanor, a genuinely good human being.....just don't tell anyone!!

Master-Cylinder

If you say so...perfect for me when I don't want to short trip the diesel.

Whatever the bed won't hold, I'll hook up the 12' trailer....I suppose having a 12' trailer and a 20' car hauler trailer makes all 8' beds useless...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Put a fifth wheel hitch in the bitch.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
That's more than a four foot five inch bed. You also couldn't drive something loaded like that in a first world country.
It's ~6', which is the longest bed you can get here (in a single cab only). So, you're saying things are different on the roads here in Thailand... :lol:

Master-Cylinder

It's ~6', which is the longest bed you can get here (in a single cab only). So, you're saying things are different on the roads here in Thailand... :lol:
Well, on the main roads, yes. I've seen farmers in BFE South Dakota haul giant loads like that out in the country.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Question: can you fit a sheet of drywall between the wheel wells or do you have to load is sideways or some such shit.

Took my buddies Tacoma, we're loading up drywall, compound, paint, not even a lot of stuff, but it's a pain in the ass to sit there and figure out a way that's not going split the shit in half. After a few months of this, he was getting pissed. "All I want to do is be able to lay a sheet of drywall flat goddamit" :lol:

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
Put a fifth wheel hitch in the bitch.
On a serious note, I never liked 5th wheel hitches because they took up so much room in the bed and a PITA to R&R; until......

Didn't realize in the new lifestyle trucks with the 5th wheel hitch package have a camlock system that allows the hitch to be installed and taken out in seconds.

I still like the bumper pull and having my bed empty for things like the water tote and other large items, though I know the 5th wheels pull much easier.

Last edited:
OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
Question: can you fit a sheet of drywall between the wheel wells or do you have to load is sideways or some such shit.

Took my buddies Tacoma, we're loading up drywall, compound, paint, not even a lot of stuff, but it's a pain in the ass to sit there and figure out a way that's not going split the shit in half. After a few months of this, he was getting pissed. "All I want to do is be able to lay a sheet of drywall flat goddamit" :lol:
It's 53" wide......so no problem.

I would get a piece of 8' plywood to lay down first so the drywall was supported the last 2'

Need to strap all the sheets together so they don't slide out the back.

Bandit Man

BAMF
On a serious note, I never liked 5th wheel hitches because they took up so much room in the bed and a PITA to R&R; until......

Didn't realize in the new lifestyle trucks with the 5th wheel hitch package have a camlock system that allows the hitch to be installed and taken out in seconds.

I still like the bumper pull and having my bed empty for things like the water tote and other large items, though I know the 5th wheels pull much easier.
Thats why I like gooseneck trailers like horse trailers. all the hitch is under the bed and the ball flips over to give you the flat bed back.

NORTY

BAMF

Find a T100...regular bed. Not another one of those useless 5 foot beds.

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
Find a T100...regular bed. Not another one of those useless 5 foot beds.
I have one....8' bed regular.cab, 2.7L 5sp.

It will run forever I'm sure....but it's a tinny POS and seats 2.

Thing is, most lifestyle trucks haul passengers more than cargo....my F-350 being an exception. It rarely is run short distances or without a load.

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins

easy peasy... your buddy needs a tape measure

Top Bottom