New ATF ruling on pistol brace,

XR650RGUY

BAMF
come back of the year.........you could have said " yea youre right". mericans.....
you are so right.

I also could have said, “ yeah, you’re right. It’s not a big deal to make a few million Americans into instant felons. They will look good with F’s or I’s next to their names.”

what’s next, handguns that are too long?

The world has gone mad

XR650RGUY

BAMF
First they came for the standard capacity magazines, but I didn't say anything because it's for the children.

Then they came for the pistol braces, but I didn't object because I thought they were a loophole...

Rocco

BAM
ATF interpretations are often like the house that Jack built. Too many make shift fixes, that focus on things that don't really matter in the long run. When viewed by people that understand the true pro's and con's of gun design, the agency's knee jerk responses looks silly . They need to fix the way the ATF operates

Rocco

BAM
I use AR pistols in 300 AAC to hunt deer in Illinois..

they are very good at that 👍🏼

I have pistols in .556 & 300 AAC, but have not hunted with either. I don't know how high the upside is on a 300. Is there a comparison that you can use for that ?

-

gsteve

BAMF+
you are so right.

I also could have said, “ yeah, you’re right. It’s not a big deal to make a few million Americans into instant felons. They will look good with F’s or I’s next to their names.”

what’s next, handguns that are too long?

The world has gone mad
how long have you had this problem focusing?

XR650RGUY

BAMF
how long have you had this problem focusing?
You don’t know me.

Anyone who does would look at you like you’re a crayon-eating window licker if someone who does heard you say that out loud.

But, please continue.

Buelldozer

Anarcho-Frontierest
Texas just passed, or rather is in the process of .. legalizing suppressors in the state bypassing the Feds, for 'made in texas suppressors'.
Doesn't mean shit. Kansas tried this years ago, as did Montana. Once you are in Federal Court the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution kicks in and your State cannot save you.

Top Bottom