Neegs "neeging" on each other

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Society sucks right now but, it's no wonder with the divisive horseshit being spewed from all of our "leaders" and so called spokespersons,
save for the rare few that haven't lost their minds or backbones.

Tensions will only get higher until something pops.

It's no wonder civilizations have disappeared in the past.
One side gets fed up with the bullshit the other side puts out, making life more than a little unpleasant and so,
lines get draw and with nothing left to lose, violence becomes the norm, populations suffer and dwindle...

...until the asteroid shows up and then it's all peaceful again.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Isn't there another blm operation that takes in money and actually has no affiliation with the black lives matter we see on tv?

Edit

Black Lives Matter Foundation.

Takes in money, runs no programs.

Apparently the blm name isn't trademarked or registered so anyone can start one.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
How cute, they start so young. Twelve year olde car jacker.

BigBusa

BAMF+
How cute, they start so young. Twelve year olde car jacker.

Any other races have 12 year olds committing major felonies like this? What were YOU doing at 12? This is so fucked up. Blacks need to get their houses in order before they start marching & demanding everyone's respect. 76% of blacks are born into 1 parent families where 40 year old grandma ends up taking care of them.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
No! We don't want to see the cold reality of problems humans choose to create!

It hurts our feelings and maybe someone else's too so, we can't have that!

Fuck, I mean I have enough problems dealing with my own choices made.

How, can anyone address the problems of the human condition for everyone?

I resign myself to just trying to be the best example I can for the people around me...

...and work on not being an asshole, all of the time.

Unless, I can figure out a way to convince a majority that it's all someone else's fault...
...that could work out to benefit me, somehow with no repercussions, maybe? :neutral:

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
We all know there is no "one and done" reparations. If we ever gave all blacks reparations, you can bet your ass they're going to have their hands out again as soon as they blow through the funds buying weed, KFC, a PS5 and fo' 24's for they impala.
Perpetual victimhood is driven by opportunistic leech politicians. The cycle used to come around every 4 years, but became a cornerstone of the new and improved political handbook.

BigBusa

BAMF+
If you gave the homeless, sign holding guy, who's on the freeway entrance ramp during rush hours each day, $1000 and told him he can never beg again. He'll agree and take it. But, do you think he's done asking for money. No, he's ever more embolden now that he knows what he and society are capable of IF he uses the right triggers. He's going to be there even MORE often, hoping for more money. When you say to him... "Hey, I thought we agreed you wouldn't beg anymore after I gave you $1000?" He's gonna laugh in your face while holding out his cup.

BigBusa

BAMF+
I'll just leave this here ...

The california government is a fucking mess. They need to drain the swamp and go republican to get squared away.

Top Bottom