Naaa, we don't need a wall...

RobBase

BAMF
The problem with you is you read something in the media and automatically disbelieve because you think you're the smartest asshole in the room.

Nobody gives a shit you work with concrete - we tried cutting the wall as a test, guess what - easily done. Now it's being done for real.

"We" tried cutting the wall? As in you were there personally with tools in your hand as opposed to some guys cock? Sadly for you, you remain as stupid at the end of this thread as you were in the beginning of it despite my attempts to educate your dumb ass.

I clicked all the links you posted and there is nothing there except for a picture. Well guess what, I could also cut through those bollards, because in "real" life, I've had to do it multiple times. It is neither easy or quick to do. You'd need a oxy/acetylene cutting torch or a grinder with cutting discs, a rotary hammer/chipping gun or a gas powered cutoff saw and plenty of water. The pic that was posted where "we" cut the bollards shows
exactly that. It also said that that was a picture of where the Border Patrol gave contractors the tools and time to cut through the fence as a means of destructive testing.
You, being a smug know-it-all, wouldn't know anything about it other than the media said it was so. Try handing a sawzall to a construction worker and tell him to cut through one of those bollards and he'll
hit you upside the head with it so hard, it'll knock the smarmy little smirk off your face for the next 3 years.

When it comes down to it, I'll remain the smartest in the room and you remain the asshole. Sorry.

"We" tried cutting the wall?
Oui, "we" as in the UNITED STATES, the other country that cut a hole in the wall to show how poorly designed the Mexican's taxpayers OUR tax payer funded wall is.

It also said that that was a picture of where the Border Patrol gave contractors the tools and time to cut through the fence as a means of destructive testing.
I, too, can read captions :neo:

Try handing a sawzall to a construction worker and tell him to cut through one of those bollards and he'll hit you upside the head with it so hard, it'll knock the smarmy little smirk off your face for the next 3 years.
Proving once again, that Mexicans are doing jobs no American wants. :lol:

When it comes down to it, I'll remain the smartest in the room and you remain the asshole. Sorry.
You sound like one of those worthless union hacks - any construction manager worth a shit knows that the proper way to motivate their employees.

Give them a beat up Sawzall, a case of Monster energy drinks and some loose Percocet tabs and there'd a hole big enough to drive an 18 wheeler through.

Now fuck off.

CID

BAMF+
"You, being a smug know-it-all, wouldn't know anything about it other than the media said it was so. Try handing a sawzall to a construction worker and tell him to cut through one of those bollards and he'll
hit you upside the head with it so hard, it'll knock the smarmy little smirk off your face for the next 3 years.

The migration gathers for the last equipment check before they make the last push that will take them to the border...

Kid.....check
Water... check.
Food.......check.
Backpack to carry all three... check.

Now.... who's carrying the generator?

RobBase

BAMF
Oui, "we" as in the UNITED STATES, the other country that cut a hole in the wall to show how poorly designed the Mexican's taxpayers OUR tax payer funded wall is.

I, too, can read captions :neo:

Proving once again, that Mexicans are doing jobs no American wants. :lol:

You sound like one of those worthless union hacks - any construction manager worth a shit knows that the proper way to motivate their employees.

Give them a beat up Sawzall, a case of Monster energy drinks and some loose Percocet tabs and there'd a hole big enough to drive an 18 wheeler through.

Now fuck off.
I'll rename you El Morono for now. And as for your blatant racism, 90%of the guys I worked with were from El Salvador and they hate Mexicans. And no, I was never in any union.

My crews worked their asses off for me because I took it as my job to provide them with the most efficient, easiest, least dangerous way to get a job done. They knew it and respected me for that. Judging by your smarmy, know-it-all attitude, I'd guess you never had to lead a crew of guys in anything except for a mass Grindr orgy.

RobBase

BAMF
The migration gathers for the last equipment check before they make the last push that will take them to the border...

Kid.....check
Water... check.
Food.......check.
Backpack to carry all three... check.

Now.... who's carrying the generator?
Let's leave it to Anus Dildo to figure out the logistics.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
Proof of saws through wall:

And as for your blatant racism, 90%of the guys I worked with were from El Salvador and they hate Mexicans.
I was referring to Mexicans cutting holes in the wall, El Morono. Quick to jump on the racism train. Lay off the Monster and Percs. :sailusvi:

Think there's more concrete in Rob's head than in the entire border wall. Waste of time engaging with that closed minded blowhard.

BigGar

high on placebo
I don't think it's up for debate that overall, a wall will slow people down. For the relatively small investment, it's well worth building and maintaining it. Of course there is no such thing as an impossible to defeat barrier, and it will get damaged, cut open, pulled down in places. Still harder than just walking in to the country most anywhere you like.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
i bet if you spray paint...

TRUMPANZEES 2020
or
KEEP OUT NIGGERS
or
KEEP OUT PUTO NARCOS
on this new fence...it will be impenetrable

i bet if you spray paint...

TRUMPANZEES 2020
or
KEEP OUT NIGGERS
or
KEEP OUT PUTO NARCOS
on this new fence...it will be impenetrable
How about "Entering America, no services for the next 2200 miles." Won't stop the drugs but might stop the freeloaders.

RobBase

BAMF
dickdead_braindonor and Anus Dildo, in Spanish your nicknames would be Peachy Cool Arrow.

And anal.. Just how proficient are you with construction? What's your background? Done any building?
Not sure, I'm not the one cutting holes in a brand new fence.

If I could answer for those folks, I'm guessing they don't require the YEARS of RodBase's construction experience to operate whatever tool they use.

RobBase

BAMF
Not sure, I'm not the one cutting holes in a brand new fence.

If I could answer for those folks, I'm guessing they don't require the YEARS of RodBase's construction experience to operate whatever tool they use.
Anus,
Bowtie asked
1. "...how proficient are you?"
2. "what's your background?"
3. "done any building?"

And you answer, "not sure."

That pretty much sums up everything about you.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
Anus,
Bowtie asked
1. "...how proficient are you?"
2. "what's your background?"
3. "done any building?"

And you answer, "not sure."

That pretty much sums up everything about you.
would you like that Notorized?

RobBase

BAMF
So are you 2 fuck knuckles saying that this is all FAKE NEWS and Trump's wall doesn't have holes cut into it?
I read and wholeheartedly agree that my generation, (coming of age in the 80's and 90's) was the last that actually "lived" life to learn and experience life. Not fake stimulation gotten from a computer or cell phone screen.

Anus here proves this every post he makes.

I read and wholeheartedly agree that my generation, (coming of age in the 80's and 90's) was the last that actually "lived" life to learn and experience life. Not fake stimulation gotten from a computer or cell phone screen.

Anus here proves this every post he makes.
Didn't answer the question.

Are Mexicans cutting holes in Trump's wall or not?

RobBase

BAMF
Didn't answer the question.

Are Mexicans cutting holes in Trump's wall or not?
1. The entire point of my replies was to ridicule the bullshit the media is feeding you about Mexicans running around with cordless sawzalls cutting holes in the new border wall.
It ain't happening and if you had any brains, you'd listen to people that actually have experience before you listen to know nothing so-called journalists.
2. Any wall, any structure, any obstacle can be cut through, penetrated (your experience should confirm this) or breached. If it can be built it can be "un-built."
3. Per point #2 above, I'm sure they can cut holes in "Our" wall as in "American's" wall. Trump is trying to get it built, but it's for the benefit of this country, of which
you are a part of, unfortunately.
4. Let me know when you find pictures of the holes that the Mexicans cut through it. I'll let you know how they did it just by the pictures.
5. Just another thing for you to ponder (of which you'll probably spend all of 3 milliseconds doing). In your link they show how the Mexicans are sliding rebar through the
slats in the wall and building rebar ladders to get over the 30' tall wall. Since you have no experience in construction, I'll let you know that a 30' tall rebar ladder would be
about as sturdy as your legs, gazing upon a naked chippendale dancer.

some of yall are going to shit your pants when you realize how easy it is to defeat your front doors!

especially with how expensive they are (srsly, ever tried to shop for a new front door?)....totally unnecessary since it only keeps honest folks out!

Website
www.JaxRacing.com
Since you have no experience in construction, I'll let you know that a 30' tall rebar ladder would be about as sturdy as your legs, gazing upon a naked chippendale dancer.
I have no experience in construction. However, I do have *some" experience with what they're using down there to go over, under, around the wall.

You might have some experience in construction and engineering, but what you lack is a back ground in "mexigineering". No way you'd climb up a 30 ft rebar ladder. However, that'd be something fancy to the folks down there. Why waste time building something like that when a rope ladder works even better.

Remember, these are the same folks that build nutty contraptions to drive vehicles over the wall.
bunkerramps1.jpg USBorderPatrol2.jpg YumaSunLoanedPhoto.jpg drug_smuggler_fail_AP59636474010_fullwidth.jpg

some of yall are going to shit your pants when you realize how easy it is to defeat your front doors!

especially with how expensive they are (srsly, ever tried to shop for a new front door?)....totally unnecessary since it only keeps honest folks out!
Well I know I was shopping for a storm door and they were more expensive than the real door. Should have spent more on the real door I guess. Deadbolts though, come with security rating of 1-3, the "1" being the strongest, most expensive, and rarest. Gotta read the fine print, not all styles even come with a good security rating. Choices are limited for the higher security rated ones which amounts to a stronger "bolt" and frame hardware attached with 3.5 inch long bolts to handle a few extra kicks before giving it up.

A locked storm door that opens out is probably more secure than an entry door. I've seen people kick entry doors in without much noise, you are gonna make a lot more noise breaking down a storm door.

Website
www.JaxRacing.com
I have a photo somewhere, of a patch in Obama's wall down in Nogales. A section of the bollard fence had been cut out, and then placed back together. The section was large enough to drive a truck through. When it was discovered, the best guess we had was that it had happened at some point within the previous week. Also best guess is that it was only one vehicle that made it through.

The repair was done with the same cut out pieces, and sleeves.

I have a photo somewhere, of a patch in Obama's wall down in Nogales. A section of the bollard fence had been cut out, and then placed back together. The section was large enough to drive a truck through. When it was discovered, the best guess we had was that it had happened at some point within the previous week. Also best guess is that it was only one vehicle that made it through.

The repair was done with the same cut out pieces, and sleeves.
Give me an idea of the strength of this structure. What wall thickness are the bollards? What happens if you chain the truck to one and yank on it?

RobBase

BAMF
You might have some experience in construction and engineering, but what you lack is a back ground in "mexigineering".
Hold on my negro,.......after 35 years in construction, I taught the Mexicans on my jobs, "mexigineering."
Of course nowadays there is no room for it, with safety taking the an equal position alongside pretty much everything else in construction.

However, I am still free to use my mexigineering skills at home, out of the reach of OSHA.
Painting a 33' tall wall on the side of my house.......right after this pic was taken, my wife said my safety prop for the backhoe bucket wasn't
in place, so I climbed down locked it in. Also, I'm tied off to a steel beam in the house.

Mexengineering.jpg

RobBase

BAMF
Anal, keep your mouth shut. Idiots always laugh at things they don't understand.
Also, didn't see any pictures of the holes in the new wall, although I never said it couldn't be cut.
EVERYTHING can be cut. Stick to topics you understand. Let us know what those topics might be.............someday.

RobBase

BAMF
Yes. Using the lessons learned from cutting through Obama's wall.

Sawzalls. Crowbars. Bottle jacks. Hand files. Angle grinders. Plasma cutters. Hack saws. If it's a tool, it's been used to cut through the fence/wall.
Sorry, can't let this go..............

Anus Dildo, read Matt's post, then go back and read post #53.
It's almost exactly what I said, thus proving my point that you're stupid.

BilletMan

BAMF+
Rob, you gotta let these idiots go....you're wasting precious time dealing with these fools....I try to not engage them in conversation....ad will suck you into his argument addiction....that's what he does for entertainment....

busa10

BAMF
Christ! Stop already. You can dig under the wall, scale the wall, cut holes in the wall or what the fuck ever. It's not meant as a perfect solution. It slows the flow... period.

Top Bottom